Chapter Seven

"JIMIN HELP!," Taehyung yelled as he ran to the kitchen. Jimin had a plate of Bacon and eggs in his hand and it almost fell because Taehyung grabbed Jimin's shirt from the back, "give him this, he'll stop," Jimin said as he gave Taehyung the plate of food.

"Taehyung!," Jungkook yelled as he ran in the kitchen. Taehyung held the plate of food over his head and closed his eyes. Once he felt the plate leave his hands, he opened his eyes and saw Jungkook sitting at the table, "told ya," Jimin as he gave another plate to Taehyung.

"Thank you," Taehyung said with a big boxy smile. Jimin chuckled and patted Taehyung's head, "you're adorable," Jimin said, "I know," Taehyung said as he walked to the table.

After they ate Taehyung went to the living room to watch cartoons, "Taehyung's mine Kook," Jimin says, glaring and Jungkook, "he's mine short ass," Jungkook said back.

They glared at each other, "what are you guys doing?," The two look at Taehyung, "would you like to go out with me sometime?," They said at the same time, "w-what?," Taehyung asked, his face hot and red, "sure," Taehyung said with a smile.

"Which one of us?," They ask at the same time, "both, if that's okay?," Taehyung asked, looking down, "yes!," The two say, "how about today? At the café?," Taehyung asked, playing with his fingers nervously.

Jimin and Jungkook get up, Jimin goes behind Taehyung and wraps his arms around his waist while Jungkook places a kiss on his head, "that would be wonderful," Jimin said, placing his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"I agree, and maybe after we can get a kiss from you," Jungkook said. Taehyung face got even more red, "y-y-yeah," Taehyung said as he hid his face in Jungkook's chest, "great, let's get ready," Jimin said, letting go of Taehyung.

Taehyung ran out of the room and the other two chuckled.