Good Girl In Heels

A pathway was cleared as Chris walked down the middle of the hallway. A slight scowl of annoyance etched on her face. Chris looked around saw everyone cower in fear closer to the locker they were standing next to. When the bell rang everyone started to bustle around again. As Chris walked someone walked past her and bumping her shoulder.

"Watch it!" she yelled

"I am and it's quite nice," they called back. She whipped around to face the person who no more than 2 feet away.

"Excuse me?" She snapped crossing her arms over her chest.

"You heard me," the boy smirked shoving his hands in his skinny jean pockets. Chris admitted to herself that he was pretty attractive. He had both his ears pierced along with his right eyebrow, wore a leather jacket, a sex pistols shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans, and a pair of black combat boots. The thing that made him stick out the most was his brightly dyed pink hair. She marched up to his face so that they were about 1 inch away.

"Who do you think you are?" She asked looking up due to the height difference.

"Well I think I'm pretty damn hot but I've been called sexy before," he teased

"You're the most conceited person I've ever met," Chris scoffed but he simply grinned.

"Sorry babe," he shrugged grabbing her chin. She looked at his hand for a second before grabbing it and twisting it a way it wasn't supposed to go. He twisted the way his arm was and cried out in pain.

"Not so tough now huh?" she asked smiling menacingly and dropped him. The pink haired boy dropped to the ground like a sack. She bent down next to his ear as he lay clutching his hand.

"Don't call me babe, babe," she whispered in his ear barely brushing the side with the bottom of her lip and walked away. Behind her the boy sat up and watched in awe as Chris walked off.

"Wow," she heard him say from behind her. She smirked and sashayed off.