Chapter One - First Encounter

I was sitting in the library at the bunker alone because Sam and Dean were out on another hunt. Then I hear a flutter of wings and gasp at the sudden noise breaking through the silence.

"Oh god- hey Cas," I say instinctively, not even turning around. I know the sound of his arrival like the sound of my own voice, though it startles me sometimes.

"Hello Y/N" Cas replies, and I turn around in my chair to face him.

"Where have you been?" I ask.

"Just... out." He looks down at the ground.

"Oh, okay. You alright though?"

"Yes. I am.. fine." He replies; I raise my eyebrow at him. "I swear."

"Okay, if you say so." I turn back around in my chair to the book I was reading. "Well, the boys are out hunting a vamp nest out in Nebraska. I can give you the city if you want."

"No, that's okay. I actually came here for you, Y/N." He puts his hand on my shoulder and spins me around to face him.

I gasp and look up at him with confusion. "C-Cas? What're- what are you doing?"

A devilish smirk glides across his lips, causing me to freeze. A burning knot in my stomach starts to form as I'm staring at the unnaturally sadistic smile on his face. I'm forced to lean back in my chair to gather myself.

"Something you've wanted for a long while, baby." Castiel replies in a gravelly voice, making the knot in my stomach tighter.

All of a sudden, he picks me up out of the chair, and I instinctively wrap my legs around his waist. He kisses me and places me back down on the table, shoving the books I was reading aside. I melt into his kiss, but he pulls back quickly. I give him a confused look.

"C-Castiel?" I question, wondering what happened to him while he was gone. He chuckles before speaking.

"Not quite, try again~" He pulls back from me, waiting for me to figure it out. "I'm not sweet, innocent Castiel. Go on, think, Y/N."

My breathing quickens as I search through my mind trying to figure out who it could possibly be. Then it hit me like a brick. Lucifer- I think to myself, thinking again that it could never be him inside Castiel's body. Cas wouldn't say yes to Lucifer, of all people. That's when I see the grin on his face widen, showing a bit of teeth.

"You got me~" Cas- Lucifer, replies smugly. "Oh, don't look so surprised. You know I can read minds right Y/N?" He winks, leaning forward into me again, causing me to fall back onto the table slightly.

"I- how- why did he-" I try to speak, but fail miserably. I'm going insane with everything that is swirling in my mind. He sits next to me on the table, and I can feel my heart pounding in my chest. I sit up and move slightly away from him in response, to which he just snickers at.

"It's a long story sweetheart, but I'll spare you the details and just tell you that he said yes to me." He crosses his arms, bites his lip with a grin and shrugs at me. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding after he said 'sweetheart' and cleared my throat, trying to make sense of it. I turn towards him and take a deep breath before speaking.

"O-okay, uhm, I don't- I don't understand,,, what do- why did you come here? I mean, to visit- to see me?" I couldn't stop stuttering, but I forced myself to relax and take a breath waiting for his response.

"Well, you see Y/N, you're special." He taps his- well, Castiel's head and continues. "I know what this little angel thinks, and frankly, I can't blame him."

I tilt my head to the side in confusion and open my mouth to say something, but I have nothing to say. He rolls his eyes at me with a scoff and pushes himself off the table, turning towards me again causing me to freeze in place.

"Oh come on, you really didn't know? This so-called innocent little angel here has it out for you." He takes his hand and creeps it up my thigh as he continues. "He wants you, Y/N. I know what he's thought about you. And oh boy, you would forget he's even an angel with those thoughts. All those countless nights he spent alone? The things he did to himself~"

He grips my thigh with a lip bite, and my arms get weak. I shake my head, thinking he must be lying about Cas. I look away from him, trying to put an explanation together. He wants to get inside my head, and he's using every tactic he knows. He can read my mind after all, so he knows I've wanted Castiel for a while. I mean, he's just so well built, his voice is oh-so velvety deep, and those eyes-

"I'm not lying to you." He cuts my thoughts off out of nowhere. "And yes, I do know all of that. Why do you think I'm doing this? I'm giving you an opportunity, Y/N."

He puts a finger under my chin and forces me to look up at him. He pulls me into him slightly, leaning down into my ear. He begins again, lowering his voice, making me flinch.

"I know the thoughts you've had about him. Even now, everything going through your mind?" He clicks his tongue and continues with a mocking tone. "Such a bad bad girl, you are. Wanting an angel? Oh, and it makes it worse, doesn't it, that it's me in here?"

I barely hold back a whimper feeling his hot breath down my neck. He snickers again and I grit my teeth trying to keep my cool, but failing.

"Oh it does, I know it does. Just give it up sweetie, you know you can't resist me, us, for long. Me being in this body? It's impossible to not want at least a little taste. I mean come on Y/N," He pauses and looks down at Cas' body before continuing. "He said yes. And you will too."

I grit my teeth harder and avert my eyes away from his, remembering that it isn't Cas behind those steel blue eyes. I take a deep breath, slowing my heart rate down, calming myself to be able to resist, them-

"I just don't understand why he-" But before I can get out what I'm trying to say, Lucifer just puts a finger on my lips to quiet me. I furrow my brows waiting for him to say something.

He then clicks his tongue again and starts speaking. "Y/N, Y/N, Y/N. When will you understand? You just won't be able to say no. I know, you think you can just because you're fearless-Y/N. It doesn't matter if you're fearless, you aren't scared of me. Heh, far from it, actually."

I squint at him, wondering what the hell he meant by that. "Oh you know just what I mean. Don't even try and act like you don't. You want me too, baby. And in this body? Oh my~ you just can't help yourself, can you? Imagining what I can do to you with this vessel."

I swallow hard, heat radiating off my body and the knot in my stomach so tight I can barely breathe. 

"I told you, you aren't winning this." He licks then bites his lower lip, knowing that it drives me crazy. I try to look away but I can't; my gaze is locked.

"Atta girl- now how about we get this show on the road, shall we?"

Before I can get a word out, he grabs me and teleports us with the snap of his fingers. I look around in awe, taking in everything. We're in an extravagant bedroom with teal walls and a king- sized canopy bed. Out one window there's a gorgeous view of a blue and turquoise ocean, matching the decor inside the room. There are colorful paintings on the walls with gold accents everywhere. I then start wondering where the hell he took me, glancing at him for answers.

"Oh don't you worry about where we are, just know that we have this place to ourselves. Now isn't that lovely?"

He starts walking towards me while I'm still looking around the room curiously. There's a warm breeze coming in from the open doors to the balcony. I still can't understand why he brought me here, so I go to ask.

But instead, I get cut off by Lucifer's- more like Castiel's- lips crashing against mine before I could even get a word out.