niall imagine for @arinah_amerul x

Your twins ran around your feet making it almost impossible to move. Niall had been on late shifts so he'd left you looking after the kids completely on your own.

"Guys! Be quiet!" You hissed, ushering them away from your feet "Daddy's in bed! He's working late so he needs his rest!" You opened the fridge seeing that it was almost empty. You let out a deep sigh and looked down at them. "Stop it! Stop fighting!" You pulled them apart.

You heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs and loud mumbling alongside it. "See now you've woken daddy up!" You whisper shouted.

The kitchen door sprung open and Niall walked in. His joggers hanging low, just showing his boxer line whilst he stood their topless rubbing his eyes.

"What's going on down here?" he groaned, leaning against the door frame.

Leo and Brooke just stood there staring at him quietly, that was the first time they'd been quiet all day and you couldn't help but stare at his body.

"Nothing, daddy honestly, we've been good all day!" Leo smiled innocently. You rolled your eyes and looked at him, placing your hands on your hips. Niall always mocked you when you did this but regardless you glared at Leo.

"OMMMM! Leo is lying!" Brooke said in a sing, song tone. Niall looked up at you and smirked before sweeping them both up in his arms. "How about you too come and help Daddy pick what to wear for his performance tonight and let mommy have a little rest? Maybe a relaxing candle lit bath?" He smiled at you lovingly.

You blushed and looked down, he always made you feel like jelly, like the first day you met him.

"I'll run it for you beautiful, right you two, go and see who can jump on mommy and daddy's bed for the longest! Go! Go! Go!" The twins ran up stairs and Niall walked over to you wrapping his arms around your waist.

"They're so like you babe..." He smiled.

"What, annoying? Loud? Too Hyper?"

"No, perfect, beautiful and unique and I wouldn't change them for the world." he kisses your lips softly before going upstairs, you hear him shout something at the kids and they start laughing, leaving a smile spread across your lips.