𝐬𝐢𝐱

as jaemin was now sitting on a soft leather squared shape seat, while waiting for jeno to finish trying on the clothes that he had recently picked out

as jaemin was now sitting on a soft leather squared shape seat, while waiting for jeno to finish trying on the clothes that he had recently picked out. when someone suddenly caught his attention. "hey jaemin." jeno blurted our through the dark brown door, causing jaemin to get startle. "yeah." he answered, still trying to keep his eye on the boy.

when jeno finally opened the door to be revealed in his normal and boring color clothing. within one second of turning his attention away from the majestic and eye catching boy. he already lost him. jaemin felt a pout slowly show on his face as he kept on trying to look from him. "hey jaems, wait for me outside yeah, imma go pay." jeno simply ordered, and jaemin instantly followed.

as he quickly tried to search for the smaller boy. he felt a strange yet so comforting aura pop up, and it was from non other then the boy he was looking for. he was wearing a white teeshirt that was neatly tucked into his black jeans with a button up flannel and a white denim jacket. the boy dressed like as if he was a swan before becoming a human. both as elegant and delicate, an of course beautiful to the eye.

"hey." jaemin casually said, letting a small smile leave his face. the boy just turned around, with a raised brow and a confused look on his face. pointing at himself, looking absolutely adorable. jaemin nodded his head up and down, indicating that he was certainly talking to him. he only smiled back and gave him a small wave before walking away again. with no intentions to speaking to him, what so ever.

so jaemin proceeded to run after him. he legit forgot about jeno until he felt a hand on his shoulder causing him to turn around and see jenos, smiling face. "hey sorry if I took long." he apologized, jaemin just nodded and looked at him. "jeno you can go to the next store, imma, go get something to eat." he hesitated, cause jeno to raise a brow but not question it.

— 🌙 —

as jaemin was now trying to follow the boys every movement without seeming like a creep. well he tried to not seem like a creep. the boy that was walking in front of him suddenly stopped and turned around to face him. "do you need something?" he asked as he crossed his arms, near his chested. jaemin stopped, how could he tell a total stranger he was into him without seeming like a whole creep.

little did he even know, renjun was reading his mind and can sense the way he was feeling. dear god if jaemin knew he wouldn't even be able to move a single limb. "here." he said handing his cell phone over to jaemin like it was nothing. dear god, jaemin was filled with joy to the brim. as he toke the phone into his shaky hands. "what do I do with this?" he questioned, barely getting his words out of his mouth.

"put your phone number in it, I mean, that's why you were following me right?" he instantly stated, causing jaemin to turn a bright red. he just heard a soft chuckled and waited for him to insert his number into the phone. "aye don't make it seem like as if we haven't interacted before." he pouted causing his heart to flip multiple times.

he just quickly insert his numbers into the boys phone. as he gave it back he heard jeno walk up to him with another bag, probably filled with clothes or some sort of accessory. "oh, jaemin thank god I found you, oh whos this." he asked, changing his direction over to renjun. the pretty boy just smiled at jeno before a gaping his lips to speak. "a friend, well I think I'm a friend at least." he simply replied, causing jeno to smile at the boys innocent smile. "hey, we should hang sometime, text me, please don't stalk me." he smiled out as he started to walk away into the large crowd.

TO BE CONTINUED