●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

[Oh? You're My Soulmate?]
Fluff

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Color has always been a weird concept for [Name] especially since all her life she's seen nothing but different shades of one color from the color wheel. All because of that one unexplainable phenomenon.

The world has always been a mysterious place and there are things you cannot explain in it. For eons already, people have believed that there is someone out there who was perfectly made to suit you and you for them.

Love has been the main driving force of most people and many gave their everything to it. Love, however, had no certainty to it. People could never fully confirm that the one they're with is the one made for them-- or as how someone coined it, soulmate.

It wasn't until centuries ago that the universe decided to spark the magic within. One day, more than half of the population suddenly woke up seeing only one color. It caused chaos and everyone was thrown off-- well, not everyone. Many were still seeing like how they usually did and some people get to as well after meeting a certain person.

It took a couple more years until everyone was able to realize that it meant one thing.

The one color you see? They're the eye color of the one person made for you-- your soulmate. When you're born, you get to know what color you're seeing as if the knowledge was born with you.

[Name] has always loved the eye color of her soulmate despite never knowing who they are. She always thanked them for giving her a beautiful world that was filled with different shades of golden brown.

It was like she was trapped in a film that was stuck at a certain point with the sun going past the leaves from a specific height that gives it its hint of gold. The world was like a vintage movie that she never got tired of seeing.

[Name] was actually scared of meeting her soulmate because she didn't know if the real color the world held could compare to the one she was seeing right now. Still though, she was excited to know just who had the eye color that had this extremely beautiful shade.

When she asked her mom, she said [Name]'s eyes were [e/c]. She wasn't sure what that specific shade that was so all she could hope was that her soulmate saw the world in a beautiful color like how she did.

She could only hope that the way the leaves fell from her perspective was as wonderful to watch from the shades of [e/c]. Her mother said her eyes were pretty but were it really something in comparison to what she saw?

[Name] doesn't know whether or not her soulmate was a boy or a girl or maybe non-binary. In all honesty, she didn't care. All she knew was that they had the most wonderful eye color that she's ever seen, not that she's seen much. She couldn't really compare it to any other colors since golden brown is all she's ever seen, but still!

"[Surname]-chan?"

[Name] looked at Hitoka who was in sitting in front of her.