• Shy to fearless •

[Wooo ! First story ! Hope ya like it ! Its kinda short ]

[] 𝑇𝑖𝑡𝑙𝑒 []

| Shy to fearless |

[ Pt . 1 ]

◈ ━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━ ◈

•◇•

[' Tʜɪʀᴅ *cough* The Author's - Pov ']

|| Don't expect this to be nice god damn it ! ||

______Names | BakuTodo______

It's the early morning , people walking down the streets minding their own business as the others just chats in their own group or pairs . The sun rising up making shadows appear on tall buildings .

"U.A. HIGH , MUSUTAFU ."

" Okay , after the accident that happened during the USJ , there's a sudden announcement . " A teacher at their 30s or called as , Mr. Aizawa . Announced at the students of class 1-A .

The students were pumped up to know who it was . Some were jumping off their seats , others were interested to know who they are , probably they could be friends easily . . But no , that student is not .

" I Wonder who they are , bet their a girl and hot as well , " A yellowed haired male snickered in excitement as he whispered to the red haired male behind them .

" Nah fam , thier gonna be a manly . . Well , womanly . . " the red haired male said as he placed his finger on his cheek and thought for a while .

" Hope its a girl ! " a pink girl exclaimed in excitement , slightly sitting on the edge of her seat . " We need more girls in this classroom anyways ! " she continued .

The two male shrugged before looking back in front .

On the other side of the room , a black haired female smiled , " Hopefully their someone i could study easily . . Everyone here is kinda hard to find someone like me to study with when the others don't understand how . . " she rubbed the back of her neck .

Everyones expectations were high , they all start to think of what kind of student or classmate they would have . But little they know , this student was different .

Aizawa shook his head in disappointment , " Don't get your hopes up class 1-A , they might not what you think they are until you meet them . " He said looking down at all the students .

" They were homeschooled so they might have a hard time to get used to being here and make friends or get used to being with a bunch of people . So please make them feel like they belong here . " He finished before looking at the class door .

All the students followed where the teacher was looking at .

" You can come in now ! " he called out , as a squeal was heard from the other side .

All the students eyes widen , upset for some . [*Cough* BakuTodoTokoyami]

" She looks so cute ! " the girls exclaimed .

The door opened exposing a medium hight female , they had short/medium/long hair h/c hair , her hair was covering sides of her face , she was slouched , it looks like she's shy .

'Oh . . ' the boys thought .

The female was gripping tightly onto the strap of the bag as she hesitantly walked in front of the whole class .

She didn't look at the whole room because she could feel stares grouping around her making her feel scared and anxious .

" Everyone , meet your new classmate . . . .

Y/n "

◈ ━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━ ◈

•◇•

[woop , sorry for a short part ! i want to take things kinda slow , besides , a lot of things are happening ! Hope you like it ! ]