keep smiling

This is set two years after class 1-a graduated from U.A. but izuku didn't go to U.A. and never inherited one for all and Izuku is 20 while Ochako is 19 and Eri is 10 so onto the story and it is currently December

"You know what Deku sound like you can do it and plus it would make a great hero name" said a bubbly brunette

"You know if you want a quirk so bad take a swan dive off the roof" stated an arrogant ash blonde teen

"Sorry young man but I don't think you can be a hero without a quirk" said the number 1 hero

IN AN ALLEYWAY IN MUSUTAFU

A group of men can be seen beating a green haired man to the ground very violently by punching and kicking some even used their quirk to beat the poor man. As they were beating the man they realized that they got everything out of their system.

"Geez that was fun boy's wasn't it" exclaimed a man

"Yea it was a real stress Reliever" added another man

"Thanks for the fun Deku" said a man with a creepy grin as he looked a half conscious izuku on the ground. Then the man went up to Deku and put his foot on his head and slowly but surely added more pressure to head.

As he was doing this to izuku he was groaning at first to screaming from the horrible pain to his head.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" screamed izuku a blood curdling scream of pain but was silenced when another man kicked him in the stomach.

"Quiet Deku before you attract a pro hero" whispered yelled a man

"Oh who gives a fuck about this useless sack of shit no one would help him" snapped back the man who was stomping on izuku's head

"If anything I'm pretty sure all the pro hero's know who he is and won't do anything for this quirkless piece of shit" added another man

"Well whatever let's go to the bar I need a drink" said another man as he was walking away he threw some money at izuku. As they were all walking away the threw money at izuku

"Well before we leave " before the man can finish his sentence he goes back to izuku to kick him in his ribs one last time " thanks for your services Deku" the man the throws his money on the ground before he leaves with rest of his group.

A few minutes pass before Deku gets up after his beating to go collect his payment and go home. As Deku got up he grunts from the horrible pain all over his body but that still doesn't stop him from getting the money from the ground. Once Deku was done with this he got a good look at himself and noticed that he has bruises a black eye and a dislocated shoulder.

Deku then walked to a nearby stop sign and hit his shoulder against the pole to put it back in place which earned him a disturbingly satisfying pop. After he did this he continues to walk(with a limp) to a pharmacy for some medicine.

As he was walking to the pharmacy he passed by bars cafe's and electronic stores but all they had on the TVs was "POSSIBLY NEW NUMBER ONE AND SYMBOL OF PEACE GROUND ZERO"

Looking at the headlines izuku felt jealous and annoyed. Jealous that his tormentor no his abuser got to be a hero and he couldn't because he had no power. Annoyed that everyone praises him hell even look up to him because he 'inspires' peace even though they don't know how he treats others weaker then him.

As Deku kept on walking people were cheering for ground zero for his accomplishment and on how cool he looked. Deku got even more frustrated with this to the point he was clinching his fist so hard his knuckles were white. Apparently on the news they were going over their predictions on the next top ten pro hero's the reason why some younger pro hero's were on the top 10 was because the older pro hero's have reached their peak and are starting to retire or slow down their hero work. And luckily enough for Bakugo he was apart of the famous class 1-A then there was his wins in the sports festival.