I'm here now

Ochako Uraraka wasn't expecting this to happen yet it finally did year's after izuku moved she found him. But in the most worst way possible she found izuku in dirty alleyway on the floor shivering with a whole bunch of snow on him and him trying to use newspapers as blankets.

Ochako ran toward izuku to see if he was ok but he was far from ok. Izuku was freezing his eyes looked bloodshot and dull as if he was crying for hour's then there were the bandages he had on all over his body. Ochako then picked up izuku in her arm's and started to run with him in her arm's but as she ran pink electricity started to cover Ochako and this made her run faster. While the electricity gave Ochako a boost in speed and power it also provided izuku with some needed warmth.

As she ran she hugged izuku tighter whispering comforting words to the unconscious man. Ochako stated to dash for U.A. to try and find recovery girl so she can help Deku.

While she was running she looked over deku she was reminded of the times of how he looked like this back in middle school.

Ochako first moved to Musutafu for her first year of middle school because of her parents work. But when she first met Deku it was in the classroom and when she first saw him several thing's stood out they were his eyes and bandages. They weren't like everyone else's cause they weren't filled with life and excitement his eyes were just lifeless,tired and hopeless then there was the amount of bandages he had on his hands and face. She didn't know what was going on with her classmate but she figured he could use a friend.

When she was introduced to the class she was told to sit by midoriya and when she made it to her seat she tried to introduce herself to the green haired boy.

"Hi I'm Och-" before Ochako could even finish greeting her new classmate flinched at her greeting. Before she can ask what was wrong class started she then had to wait for class to end before she can talk to the boy again.

After school she tried to talk to midoriya but some group beat her to it.

"Well what do we have here does deku still think he can be a hero" said an ash blonde teen as he slapped a Journal out of midoriya's hand and then aggressively push him to a wall. As the ash blonde teen did this his group of "friends" laughed at midoriya.

Midoriya was looking down the entire time refusing to answer the teen and started to slightly shake as the blonde talked to him.

"Well since you won't answer Deku then I guess I'll beat the idea of being a hero out of you" once the blonde finished saying this his palms started to ignite with what seemed like fireworks. Midoriya heard the small sparks and stiffen then he started to shake more.

But before the blonde bully could hit "Deku" Ochako finally decided to step in.

"HEY!!!! Leave him alone jerk" screamed Ochako to the group

The teen looked back to see Ochako"Why should I round face this deku is a useless piece of shit all he's good is to be my punching bag." Replied the cocky teen

"Is this what hero's do to people they should be protecting" replied Ochako.

"Whatever I'll get the nerd next time. Let's go guys."said Bakugo as he and his group left.

Once the bully left Ochako decided to finally talk to midoriya

"Hi I'm Ochako Uraraka and your deku midoriya right." Said Ochako

Midoriya flinched at the name deku and told her that deku was an insult and that his first name was izuku.

"Well Deku sounds a lot more like you can do it and would make a great hero name." Said a cheerful Ochako and before they knew it this was the start of a beautiful friendship.