Part 16

Jyugal drives the car to Neel's office with Ayesha in the front passenger seat. Ayesha is looking out of the window. There's pin-drop silence in the car. 

Jyugal: Do you think the lawyer will agree on this?

Ayesha: Yeah! 

Jyugal: Why are you helping in this? I mean do you think that they'll be able to live together?

Ayesha: They have good chemistry! People say that love happens if you live together so probably they'll fall in love as well. Why are you helping?

Jyugal: I've noticed Darshan and Jaimi when they were in Delhi and Ahmedabad. I think Darshan started to fall for Jaimi. 

Ayesha: Ok! 

Jyugal takes a sharp turn which Ayesha didn't see. Her head hits the window. 

Ayesha: Aaa... that hurt!

Jyugal: I'm so sorry!

Jyugal pulls the car to the side and takes off his seatbelt. He goes close to her head and blows some air where her head hit. Ayesha looks up and sees him so close to her. Her hot breath fans over his lips. Jyugal looks down and their eyes are locked to each other. Someone blows the horn from behind breaking their eye contact. Jyugal sits back down and wears his seatbelt. He starts driving again and gazes at her. They reach Neel's office after a minute or two. They go inside the office and go to Neel's cabin. Neel gets up seeing Ayesha and gives her a side hug. 

Neel: Why are you two standing? Sit down!

They sit down. 

Neel: What did you want to talk about?

Ayesha: About Jaimi's divorce!

Neel: Oh yeah! It will be granted by this Saturday. They'll just have to sign the divorce papers. 

Ayesha/Jyugal: Why?

Neel: It's a clear case of marriage against will so it's granted divorced without a 3-month session!

Jyugal: What is the 3-month session?

Neel: It's where the husband and wife have to live together for 3 months under the same roof and try to solve their matters to be granted a divorce. 

Ayesha: Put this 3-month session in Jaimi's case!

Neel: Why?

Jyugal: We want them to live together and give their relationship a chance!

Ayesha: Make sure Jaimi doesn't find out anything about this!

Neel: I'm not doing that Jaimi will kill me! You know very well that no one in this world can control her anger. 

Ayesha: I know, but you're not going to tell her that we came here or said anything!

Neel: But? Okay fine, I'll put the 3-month session but they have to sign a paper that says that they will live together. Who will sign that paper? I already told Jaimi that they will be granted divorce so if I tell her this then, she'll have a doubt for sure.

Ayesha: Say that the judge didn't approve it! Get this done!

Neel: But?

Ayesha calls Meera and tells her about what Neel is saying. Meera video calls Neel. 

Meera: What's your problem, Neel Shah?

Neel: I can't do that Meera! That's illegal and unethical.