Flashback

"Come on sky let's go visit Toby!!!"
"Winter, I told you stop screaming in my ear!"
"Sorry sky" she grinned sheepishly, awwww I could never stay mad at her she was just too cute with her long brown hair in pigtails and her big green eyes with a twinkle of hope in them,
"Fine Winter grab your coat and we can go see Toby, I'll ask if mason wants to come is that okay?"
"YES!!!!" Awww she's so cute.

I ran upstairs and slammed open masons door making him jump, fall off his bed and land on his butt, I smiled at him trying to conceal my laughter but him standing up and glaring at me while rubbing his butt was to funny so I burst out laughing and mason began to laugh as well "oh yeah um Winter wants to go to Toby's do you wanna come?" He nodded his head furiously and I let out a laugh, he jumped up and tried to run to the door but his feet where tangled in his sheets so he fell flat on his face which caused me to laugh again, he groaned and I walked over to him and began untangling his feet, he smiled at me, his smile was so contagious I couldn't help but smile back, I helped him up and he ran down the steps I muttered "idiot" under my breath smiled and ran down after him.

"TOBY!!!!!" Winter sprinted through the front door and into his arms tackling him to the ground in a killer hug "hey snowflake miss me?"
"Yea I missed you I haven't seen you in ages!!"
"You saw me at school"
"Yea but that was like......." She started to count her fingers and held up 3 of them "...three hours ago!!" He just laughed, smiled at the floor and shook his head "haha....oh snowflake" he gave her a hug and asked "can you get off me now?" She shook her head and buried her face in his chest he laughed and she let out a small giggle "that tickles!" He laughed again and she hit him playfully on the chest and giggled again finally getting off him, he sighed and pushed himself off the floor, as soon as he got up she grabbed his hand and sprinted outside.

I looked at Mason and he was smirking at me with an mischievous glint in his eye then he started slowly walking towards me slowly my eyes widened and I sprinted away, Mason caught up to me and bowled me over, we rolled around on the lawn until he ender up straddling me and started tickling me "S-S-ST-STOP...IM...GO-NNA..PEE!!!
He laughed and rolled off me landing next to me on the grass he sighed we sat in silence for a while enjoying each others company until he spoke up
"hey, Sky?"
"Yea"
"Have you ever wondered what it's like in other cities?"
"Yeah, why?"
"I dunno, maybe because I keep hearing people talk about other cities"
"They do?"
"Yeah all the time" I crawl over to him lay my head on his chest and look up at his face, we stay like that for a while cloud watching until we get barrelled over by Winter and Toby we all laugh and spend the rest of the day playing games and enjoying being friends.

~present time

I missed old times I miss Winter and Toby. I let a single tear fall and hug mason tighter and let his steady breathing lull me to sleep