Part 6

Good for you

"She what!"

"She also took my car"

Jinan girlfriend tells them by letting the main door open to showed that's her car is no longer parked in front of the house,

"The main reason I came here is to see Rosey and she's not here like why the fuck she keep running away from me? What did I do wrong to her?"

"Maybe she's jealous"

Jinan just walk passed him to take the drink, Juney keep his gaze to Jinan

"Jealous for what though? We didn't have any special relationship"

"Are you really sure ?" Bobby is out from his bedroom and already change his outfit to something more casual and comfortable,

"let's find her, she doesn't even know this place very well I think she is still somewhere near here"

Juney is more than ready to follow bobby but not Jinan he didn't want to join them because his face will be destroyed by rosey after what he did to her so he just simply shook his head and enjoying his drink.

-

They get in the car, Juney sit beside bobby in the passenger seat bobby is the one drive the car.

"Do you really know where we can find her?"

"Juney chill.. Hawai is like my second home, I know every place in here, so all you have to do is wear your seatbelt"

And when Juney done placing his seatbelt he sit very quietly and didn't even move or breathing, is not because he's being awkward around bobby is because he can't give the right answer to bobby questions, even himself not sure what is going on with him and rosey.

Juney and Rosey keep calling their relationship a friends but when he can't see rosey for a day, his feels like his life is not complete, now imagine how miserable he is when he didn't see her for a month, everything feels like incomplete if he can't be with her. Juney looked at the road with blank eyes but his mind was thinking about her.

"Found her.."

Rosey parked the car at the beach's border and put her head on the window while looking to the beach.

-

"Idiot!"  Juney murmured then open her car door and hug her, Rosey can't move her body and without realizing it she replied the hug and start sobbing.

"Why did you running away from me" he still hug her while standing outside from the car, Rosey who still sit in the driver seat release the hug.

"You know the answer!" She then pulls him away

"Huh??"

She slams the car door and trying to start the engine but the key fall under her feet and that gave Juney a chance to get into the car, he then sit beside her and pulls her arms.

"What is wrong with you!" Juney yells at her

"I don't know !!" She began to cry

"I don't know what is wrong with me Juney! all I know is when I found out that you're engaged I don't why it bothers me so much!" She also yelled

Slowly Juney hold her hand, he then kiss her hand and pulled her to his embrace,

"Promise don't fall in love with me, you are the one who made that promise between us and now you blaming me for make a serious relationship with Tae Ri?"

"Shut up!"

She tried to release the hug but Juney still hug her head and he hold her face and kiss her, and without a doubt she also replied the kiss and hug him back, they stay kissing each other for almost 10 minutes and suddenly bobby appeared at the window and knocking the window of the door.

"God damn, look at you guys.. why don't you guys come back and continue your thing in the bed, well it's more comfortable than to do it here haha"

-

See you in the next chapter..