Instructions

ΔPlease don't skip this part it's important. It will make a lot of things clear and also tell you if this is what you are looking for.

1.I want to saying that it takes a lot of effort to design a book cover. So even if it isn't upto your expectations pls don't insult or badmouth the designer. I put in a lot of effort in design every single cover.

2.Please be patient. If you give an order it will take atleast a week for me to be able to design it. It may take more time but that's simply because I want to give my best into the designing .So don't act impatient. If there is a certain deadline you want the cover by please inform me in advance(preferably when you place the order).

3.The cover should be on your book for atleast a month. Like guys I took a lot of effort making it. The least you could do is use it for a month. If you don't like the cover then also keep it up for a few days. Please. (I am not trying to sound rude.)

4.Since I am just starting , I'll make the first few covers for free. So hurry up and send in your orders.

5.Payments won't be very high and can be negotiated. I might do a few for free depending upon how much effort I have to put in.

6.I would appreciate it if you gave me credits for my work 😊

7.Orders can be placed by commenting on this page.

If you have any queries you'll can comment below. ❤

You'll can also email me for orders
keybey10@gmail.com