𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒪𝓃𝑒.

Your Y/N, SHSL Paranormal Investigator.
----
Today was my very first day at Hopes Peak Academy. God, I remember checking the mail and seeing the envelop. It felt like yesterday when my mother had been hugging me, proud of her 'Little Ghost Buster'. I wanted to make her proud, and I did.
My talent isn't very much, but I suppose its something. I mean, I was enrolled in the most elite school of Tokyo. Someone like me, a simple school kid pursuing a little special talent of theirs. Mother says I don't give myself enough credit, but... Agree to disagree.
I rode my bike to Hopes Peak Academy, working at the pedals at a steady pace. Who would like to get to school drenched in sweat? Not me. But, that doesn't matter now. I locked by bike up and made my way up to the entrance of my new school. Looking up at it  had made me feel sick to my stomach with anxiety. It towered over me like a deadly beast, and it certainly didn't help that the kids inside, my classmates, were the most gifted minds of Japan.
I took one last look down the road I had just crossed, where my simple life had been. Now, I guess I live with purpose. I'm getting off track; I should get to class before I'm late.

I walked steadily into the opening of the academy, interested in what was in store for me at Hopes Peak. I wonder who I'll meet.