[Explicit!] Birthday Gift [1/1]

First smut...please don't judge! I'm finally building up the confidence to write one.
~~~

"Hey, baby, what are you up to?" Sebastian asks as he wraps his arms around Ciel's waist and kisses his young lover's neck.

"Well, I'm still thinking about what to get you for your birthday. It's frustrating." Ciel sighs.

"Baby, I said you don't have to get me anything. You are all I want." And with those words Ciel had an idea.

"Ok, ok. Now leave." Ciel smiles.

"Geez, ok." Sebastian says as he walks out.

In a couple of days, they hold the party. Sebastian's parents and sister come and Ciel's dads come. Sebastian was greeting family members and some friends as Ciel sat quietly on the couch. Of course Ciel got up to greet everyone but most of the time he stayed on the couch.

"Sweetie, you ok?" Vincent asks as he notices that Ciel's been squirming.

"Yes, dad, I'm fine." Ciel whimpers a bit.

"Ok." Vincent shrugs it off and walks over to his newly wedded husband.

Sebastian walks over to Ciel and sits next to him.

"Hey, baby, are you ok? Your dad said you were acting strangely." Sebastian says as he pulls Ciel's onto his lap.

"Yes, I'm fine." Ciel smiles as he kisses Sebastian's lips softly.

"Ok." Sebastian says.

The rest of the day was spent drink wine, opening gifts, and eating cake. Once everyone left, Ciel led sebastian to the room.

"P-pull d-down my shorts..." Ciel mumbles as he lays down, ass in the air.

"Mm, so your actually my birthday gift?" Sebastian smirks.

Ciel buries his head in the pillow and blushes violently. Sebastian slowly pulls down Ciel's shorts and notices he was using a butt plug.

"Baby~! Is my dick not good enough?" Sebastian frowns.

"N-no! Uh...well, I thought...since I'm not used to your size yet and it takes awhile to prep...I-I could prep m-myself for t-tonight..." Ciel blushes violently.

"Oh, well, that makes sense." Sebastian deadpans.

Sebastian pulls the butt plug out and Ciel whimpers. Sebastian enters two fingers from one hand and with the other he unbuckles his pants. Once his pants are uncovering his length, he removes his fingers and slowly pushes into Ciel.

"Mmm..." Ciel moans as Sebastian bites the nape of his neck.

Sebastian starts moving slowly and gradually starts picking up the pace. Sebastian enjoys the feeling of being inside his lover. The love they share is truly amazing. Sebastian starts thrusting harder as Ciel moans.

"Baby, I wanna see your beautiful face." He grunts as he turns Ciel over.

Ciel blushes a deeper shade of red when he looks at Sebastian. He wraps his arms around his boyfriends neck.

"F-faster..." Ciel moans as he feels himself nearing his end.

Sebastian was now pounding into Ciel so hard, the bed was shaking causing it to hit the wall.

"Ah~..mm..." Ciel cries into Sebastian's shoulder.

He scratches at Sebastian's back to keep him from losing it. Sebastian continues to suck and bite different parts of Ciel's neck and shoulders. Ciel came after only a couple more thrusts.

Sebastian, not nearing end yet, kept going at the same pace. Once he felt himself coming to his end, he hit Ciel's prostate causing him to scream out in overstimulation. That moan was enough to make Sebastian come undone.
Sebastian pulls out of his small lover and lays next to him.

"I love you so much, baby." Sebastian smiles as he brings Ciel into his arms.

"W-wuv...t-too..." Ciel mumbles tiredly.

~~~

Let's just say, I'm dead. Hehehe. Chu better vote! It took me so much confidence and bloody noses to write this.