part dos

"greta? i-its so nice to talk to you, i've always admired you," sam exclaimed. his hands shaking and breath slowly getting faster and faster. it was all too much. first perez called and then greta, two people whom he loved so dearly. unlike perez, he presented his love for greta very publically, in hopes of somehow getting her attention. sam always felt a strong and special connection with greta, and always hoped of getting the chance to speak or just be near her.

"sam, i thought we were exclusive. you made tik toks about me and i always liked them and commented. i thought you knew i reciprocated your love for me. how could you do this to me? perez hilton? seriously?" greta fumed. sam had honestly no idea how to respond. he had no clue that GRETA thunberg had seen his tik toks, let alone liking and commenting on them. how could he have not seen them? how could his followers not tell him? how did this huge deal go undetected?

"greta, i had no idea! honest! what is your account?" sam asked, his mind still swirling about how this could have been possible. it was difficult to grapple, the sheer thought of two of the people he admired and loved knew of his existence.

"my account is user88408137824, how could u not have known? my profile picture is me!" greta sighed, feeling deflated that sam had not known. she thought she made it so obvious that it was her and really believed that sam knew. she shook her head and waited for his response. greta knew that just because sam didn't know of her tik tok presence didn't mean that they wouldn't work out as a couple. their chemistry was undeniable.

"i'll go follow you, i'm so sorry i didn't see, but you have no idea how happy i am to know that you saw my tik toks." sam smiled, his cheeks slowly turning into a brighter shade of red. the news of greta seeing his tik toks and even reciprocating his feelings for her was amazing. he was beyond happy until he remembered his previous conversation with perez hilton. he loved both of them in different ways, but he loved them equally. he didn't know who to pick, but he had to make a decision soon.

"cool, i'll talk to you later. i have to go make another speech about environmentalism," greta mumbled. she was a bit deflated that her time with sam was so limited. greta had so much she wanted to tell him but time flew by so quickly. meanwhile, sam threw his phone on his bed, not knowing how to deal with the situation with perez and greta. to clear his mind, sam left his room to make himself a meal. when he arrived to his kitchen, his doorbell rang. confused, sam walked over to the door and checked the peephole to see who it was. standing outside his door was a lady with piercing eyes.

"sam? hello? i know you're there," the voice called out.