•Two•

"Fire ! Seriously ?"

I answered him with a grunt and buried myself deeper to pleasure. Oh, stop what you're thinking.

"Just get up ! I don't even know a girl who sleeps more than you do !"

"Because I'm your only sister and you're still a virgin... And you love me,"

I regretted saying that because right at that moment I felt him grip my ankles and to the floor I go. Glad I had a rug under my bed. But falling really hurts.

"Why'd you do that ?" I got to my feet and smacked his head. Well, tried to. It almost feels like I've grown eight eyes due to the fact I just opened my eyes.

"Really, now ? You're asking me why I did that ? Common, they're waking up in two hours. We still gotta cook breakfast," I perked up at the mention of breakfast. Oh. So.... were the ones who's cooking. Now I remember. Maybe I shouldn't have ruined his iPhone.

Nope, he still deserved it.

He got out of my room. Probably going to the kitchen to warm things up. I do my morning workout (oh, yes) and showered quickly. For today, I settled on a white baggy animal-print hoody with 'Nobody Knows' at its front, leggings and my black Vans. I glanced at the clock: freaking 5:23.

Who wakes up at this early just to cook food ?

"Hurry up before I tie your ankles on a rope and pull you down to the kitchen !" Talk about grumpiness.

"Okay ! I'm coming !" I'm sure if we keep shouting at each other, we'll probably wake half of the house. I pushed my hair back before going out of my room and down to the kitchen. I can't help but laugh when I saw Ross' situation.

"Why are you boiling... bacon ?"

"Look, I don't even kn--" I cut him off with my loud laughter echoing all throughout the empty, spotless kitchen. He stared at me while I fell to the floor, clutching my stomach, laughing my ass out. I got up as my laughter faded away.

"You. Do you know how to cook ?" He asked, pointing at me with that twinkle of hope in his eyes.

"No."

This is gonna one hell of a morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can someone tell me why do I have a black pancake ?" Gracie sneered, picking up the piece with her fork and showing it to the whole family.

"Maybe it's burnt. I really thought you're smarter than that," I said and all my brothers chuckled. Dad slammed his hand on the table, making us all sit straight.

"Enough ! You Porphyra Rose must respect your... mother," He pointed his fork at me.

"Okay okay. First, just please don't call me Porphyra Rose again and second, I shall respect my mother," I say, emphasizing in that word she doesn't deserve to be called.

"These pancakes couldn't be eaten. They're burnt. Ross and Fire, what have you done ?" Dad asked, then ordering our maid for a new set of meal.

"Our best," I answer for both us and my brothers laughed again. Well, the big ones laughed while the babies of the family sat on their high-chairs completely unaware of what's happening. My father was already red by now.

"If you keep that attitude, you might be--"

"I better be away in this family. Yes, yes. Of course," I got up from my seat and put my doodled backpack on my back and started making my out.