New video Chapter 1

Zoe's pov
"Hello everyone today I'm gonna be showing you a Christmas haul so let's get started" I said to the black gleaming camera that sat in front of me. Lights were beaming from both sides of the camera making the lighting better.

A few hours later I'd finished filming and tidied away switching off the camera and the lights placing them in the corner. I walked over to my desk and sat down noticing my diary that Lou gave me.

Dear diary,
I miss Lou so much I haven't done much since he left yesterday I just cry and cry in my room. I wanna tell him how empty I feel. I wanna kiss him, hug him, cuddle him, and go on fun adventures with him but I can't cause he left.

Yours sincerely Zoe Sugg

I slammed the diary shut and walked down stairs whispers come from the kitchen as I was about to walk in they shut up. "hey zoe" Louise said. You see Louise is my best friend and we live together she's been helping me through a lot lately especially because I've resulted into cutting but we can't tell Louis cause he will flip. "hey" I replied bluntly. Moving past Louise and Matt her boyfriend I got my glass of water and walked back upstairs logging onto Twitter.

@Louis_Tomlinson: having a brilliant time with my girlfriend and the lads :)

I studied the picture that was underneath not being able to tear my eyes away, since when did he have a girlfriend he only left yesterday!
I carried on scrolling through Twitter favouriting things here and there and retweeting things too. After I logged off and decided to edit my video ready to be uploaded tomorrow.

Hope you like the first chapter so this is
A story about Louis Tomlinson and the beautiful zoella off YouTube also know as Zoe Sugg! ThankYou!

- Holly!