Hanging out with louis, eleanor and the boys Chapter 3

Zoe's PoV
I decided to get up and go round to Louis house. I stuffed a load of crap into my bag such as, charger, phone, purse, blades, and anything else I might need.

I ran down stairs and opened the door shutting an locking it. I carefully walked over to their house and banged the door.

Louis came to the door "hello Zoe how are you?" He greeted me while letting me in. "I'm good thank you" I replied I took my shoes off and walked into the living room seeing the boys and Eleanor. Louis took his seat by Eleanor again while the boys just looked at me with their mouths wide open.

I just shrugged it off and sat down next to Harry. "Zo? Is that you?" He whispered "yep haz it is me but Louis don't remember me don't say anything please" I whispered back. all the boys heard except Louis who was to busy whispering sweet things in Eleanor's ear.

I grabbed my bag and opened it trying to search for my phone which I threw somewhere inside of it. Suddenly my bag was yanked from my hands spilling the entire contents into the floor. Shit! I tried to pick up the blades when. "what the hell is this?" Harry shouted "haz it's nothing I swear" I said Louis got up and said "wait why are you calling him haz?" "Because Louis you dumb shit it's Zoe your bestfriend for years an you didn't even recognise her" Harry shouted at him. His face fell and said "Zoe is that really you?" I just nodded. "then why have you got blades in your bag?" He questioned. I decided to pull my sleeves up. They all gasped at the state of my arms.

"Why? Why did you do it?" He asked. oh hell no! "LOUIS FUCKING TOMLINSON I DID IT BECAUSE IM BROKEN I HAVE BEEN FOR SO MANY YEARS BUT I NEVER TOLD YOU AND I NEVER FORGOT ABOUT YOU EACH DAY AND NIGHT I WAITED AND WAITED FOR YOU TO CALL AND YOU NEVER AND IVE BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL CAUSE OF THIS CAUSE OF YOU AN YOU HAVE THE CHEEK TO SAY WHY DID YOU DO THIS" I paused and then said "BLAME YOUR FUCKING SELF" I picked up my stuff and walked out wiping the stray tears that I didn't even know had fallen.

Enjoy- Holly