The Unexpected Meeting

Truth to tell I didn't really plan on making this story since I'm not really a fan of Darren, but I wanted CDRH to have something new to read made by me.

###

(Clare's POV):

"Hahhhh..." I yawned as I clicked the off button on the remote.

I've already watched 3 movies from Star Movies for 3 hours and it does get pretty boring.

I looked at the clock on the wall that says that it is now 10:15am.

I know! I'm going to the mall to buy a new blouse at Forever 21 and then I'm going to eat lunch at Taco Bell and maybe I'll do more shopping! Thats it! I smiled to myself.

I stood up and went first to the kitchen to wash the dirty dishes because Alice is going to kill me if she gets home before me and finds them still dirty at the sink. After I finished cleaning and drying them. I put them in the cupboard, then washed and dried my hands clean.

I then went to the bathroom to take a shower. After that I went upstairs to my room to dress up.

I finally ended up wearing a pink dress with printed yellow flowers printed on the bottom part of the dress and the waist line making it look somehow like a tank top and a skirt. I also wore my apricot doll shoes and my apricot sling bag.

I went down stairs and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a sticky note and a pen to write a note that I were leaving because if I don't, James and Alice would be worried about me.

So here is what the note said:

_____________

Guys,

I'm going to the mall so if I'm not here by 6. You know where to find me.

P.S.: If you didn't get what I mean. It means I went to Astroplus.

-Clare
____________

Then with that I turned off all electrical appliances and made sure they were, too.

I then grabbed my keys, locked the door, and began my trip to the bus stop.

= Time skip =

Finally made it! I checked the time and saw it was already 11:30am which means that it's time for me to eat.

I went to Taco Bell and ordered my meal and sat on a table near a window.

"DARREN!" I suddenly heard a painful shout.

So I turned my head to where the noise was coming from.

There I saw two men wearing tuxes, black shades, and ear pieces. They seem to be body guards. Strict bodyguards.

Hmmm, I guess they are looking for someone important.

I turned my gaze to my right where I heard more noise and saw two girls whispering and nudging each other.

They were actually talking pretty loudly. So I kinda unintentionally eavesdrop on them.

"Did you hear that?!" Girl number one nudge Girl number two.

"I was getting doubts that I didn't..." Girl number two replied while trying to suppress a squeal. I think?

"So, what, did you hear it?" Girl number one persisted.

"YESSS!!!" Girl number two finally squealed out.

"OH MY GAWD HE'S HERE! HE'S HERE!" Girl number one squealed in.

"I'M SO HAPPY! Do you think there's a chance that we could bump into him?" Girl number two inquired.

"I DON'T KNOW! MAYBE WE WILL!!!" Girl number one squealed even more.