00

6:30 a.m.

               I got up early today. Because it's the first day of school. Kinda digging this new school but at the same time i don't want to go to a new school and have to re-socialize plus i have to make new friends. Well, i guess i have to deal with that.

I took a shower already. I'm just a little bit confused on what i should use today. Not feeling the best but i have to make a good first impression for people there. So i decided to throw on a mom jeans with a white fitted crop and a green oversized jacket. To top it off, i used a white headband.
here's the outfit and the headband👇🏻

After getting ready, i took my bag and go downstairs straight to the kitchen

After getting ready, i took my bag and go downstairs straight to the kitchen. Ah, i smell food here.

"Ouhh good morning sweetie! I made you breakfast. Your favorite. Toast with avocado on top, greek yogurt, and scrambled eggs" said your beautiful mom.

"Aww thanks mom!" you immediately eat it because of how hungry you are.

While you were eating your mom said "Here's your lunch for today. I made you some double grilled cheese, an apple, and crackers".

I just nodded and mumbled "thank you mom".

Finally i'm done eating breakfast. I look at the time, it's still 7:30a.m. . School starts at 8:30a.m. so i got some times to wonder around the school or somewhere else.

My new school is like 10 minutes away if i drive there with a car. So practically it's near to my house.

I put my lunch in my bag, take my skateboard and went out of the house. I usually go to school with my skateboard instead of my parents car.

"Goodbye Liya! Have a fun day at school! Love you sweetheart" said your mom and she waved at me.

"Bye mom! I love you too" i said and ride my board to school.

Morning fresh air is always the best. Don't even ask why. The sound of bird chirping, wind blowing slowly, and the sun shining with the beautiful clouds up there.

Finally arrived at the new school. It's way bigger than my old school. Kinda nervous. I immediately went to the school lobby. There was some nice lady. Probably in her mid 30s. I went to her and asked a few things. Since i'm new and a bit confused.

The lady gave me some papers that shows my classes. I mean like i've got my schedule before today but i still take that.

I decided i'd look around even though it's probably not a good idea. Especially i'm new here and i don't know the directions. But hey, i found my locker. I opened it and meh, it was boring. I'll spice it up next week. I just put in my Gym clothes since there won't be PE class for today.

I look at the time, it shows 8:20a.m. Time to go to class! First class is Art. Yes! A good start.

I walked around for about 5 minutes and i finally found the class. I got in, greeted the teacher nicely, and i randomly pick a sit.

Class was about to start. I'm here waiting for everybody to come.

Hello!
Here's a random story that'll finish in a long time. I randomly get ideas or inspiration so i'm not promising to update new chapters daily. In this chapter, it's just a warm up. Stay tuned for the next chapters! Don't forget to vote this chapter so i can be motivated to write more
🥺💓

Hope you have a great day!
-L🕊