❥ promises should be fulfilled, right?

Treasure members usually sleep till noon during their day-offs. Though this time, it was different from one of the Japanese members, Haruto Watanabe. Yesterday, his friend made promised that he will be accompanied by a coffee shop nearby. And so, he got up early to receive the assurance he received from his friend.

'Go ahead. I'm still sleepy' the Korean says as he reaches Shinchan from Haruto's hand, cuddles, and closes his eyes again.

'Ask Jae to go with you instead, my head is still aching' he added.

'But you promised me last night. Please, go out with me' he said while continuously bothering his friend to get up.

It has been a while since the two went out alone. Lately, they can't even talk because of their schedule conflicts. He is a rapper and Jeongwoo is a vocalist. They can only spend time together during dance practice or if there was shooting for contents.

'I just want to spend time with you. It's not a matter of having a company. It's a matter of having you by my side.' the Japanese muttered.

Haruto is still struggling to get Jeongwoo's approval. He removed his friend's blanket and continue pestering him until the latter finally wakes up.

'Ugh ruto' the Korean rolls his eyes, glimpsing over the Japanese half-asleep ad let out a heavy sigh.

'Fine. But your treat or I'm not going' Jeongwoo says as a sign of surrender to the latter's request.

'Deal! Just going to wash up! Wait for me, don't sleep again!' The latter said excitedly and went out with a victorious smile on his lips.

'What a child' Jeongwoo shakes his head while smiling seeing Haruto's lively self in the early morning.