❥ being with your human coffee can surely get you overdose

'Ruto?' Jeongwoo stop drinking and went closer to his friend with a concerned look. He has been silent for minutes now.

'You know if you don't like the taste you can have mine' he added.

Haruto snaps back and heaves a sigh.

'I was – I don't know. That's what the cashier gave me at the counter. It's so unfair.' Haruto said and distance himself a little from his friend. He grabs his coffee and drinks it with tension only to spill it after.

'Clumsy as ever, Ruto' Jeongwoo chuckles and helps the latter wipe the table.

'Here, I'm already full anyway. I know you love coffee as much as I did' Jeongwoo offered his coffee to Haruto after they finished cleaning up.

'You're my favorite more than the coffee you're trying to share. Would it be possible if it's you instead, Woo?' Haruto thought with his lips press while reaching for the coffee from Jeongwoo.

~

After a while, they headed back to the dorm. Jeongwoo returned sleeping and Haruto lay down beside him.

'We won't fit'

'Ghost' Haruto reasoned.

'It's morning' Jeongwoo rolled his eyes and the latter buried his head on the Korean's shoulder pretending to be asleep.

'Ugh' Jeongwoo let out a groan and shrug it afterward until he fell into slumber.

Silence.

'I can't wait to spend more moments like this with you, Woo. Here's to more years of friendship we're going to spend throughout the years.' Haruto whispers and slowly reached his plushie, held Jeongwoo's arm, and place Shinchan on it.

'How I wish I can have a deep sleep like yours Woo, but I doubt? With coffee, it's already hard to fall asleep once you get addicted to it. What more when you're sharing a blanket with your human coffee that with just his presence, you're already overdose?' He smiles at his thoughts.

Haruto glances once more time at his friend while slowly closing his eyes.

'I think I'm getting deep. Might as well try to sleep too. I might be able to resume my sleep or Nah, but what matters most right now is we are with each other. Goodnight, or should I say good morning Woo? Dream of me too.'

Thump, thump, eyes closed.

~ END