Chapter Five

*The Starchild and the Demon were doing great so far and then they passed through a busy highway*

Paul: Hey! 😃 *waves at a few groups of people who were KISS fans*

Gene: Wait a second...aren't they supposed to be doing road work out here?

Paul: I'm not sure about—-OHH CRAP!

*Paul hits the break and the tires on his car slide across the road and he crashed into a big hole where some construction workers were building a new road*

Chief road Inspector: STOP! *holds hand out to stop them*

Gene: *comes to a stop just in time*

Paul: Well, that's just great! 😤

Gene: Are you alright Starchild?!

Paul: Um...yeah. I don't think I'm hurt or anything like that. I just can't figure out how to get of this—Wait a minute! Is that sewer pipe busted?

*A broken sewage pipe is filled with human waste and before the construction workers could do anything about it, the sewage pipe breaks open and waste spills out everywhere*

Paul: FUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! 😤

Gene: Holy moly! You're covered in shit and piss!

Paul: GET ME OUTTA THIS HELL HOLE AND FIND ME LOTS OF SOAP OF WATER!

Gene: *uses a crane to lift up Paul Stanley out of the sewage stuff*

Paul: I feel so ugly...*starts crying for Ace*