The 2 Pink Lines

||~December 20th 2014 @2:30 A.M.~||

I looked frightenly at the stick that would determine my whole future. I pulled up my pants, and looked over at the bright pink lines, I covered my mouth and held in all my tears that I wanted to cry out. "I'm 14....and having a baby." I whispered quietly to myself in the mirror, I wiped off my tears that were dropping down slowly, and threw the bag and box away and took my test and walked out the bathroom and back into my room and snuggled in my bed and just cried myself to sleep.
•~•~•
||~December 22nd, 2014 @8:30 P.M.~||

I woke up to my alarm and thought everything from last night was a dream. I looked under my pillow, and found the test that was positive, I grabbed my iPhone 5s and called an ultrasound tech because I was not believing a tiny stick. "Hel...hello?" I said softly, "Women's clinic, how may we help you?" Said the women over the phone, "I would like to have an appointment..for 2:34 today.?" I said sounding braver, "I have one for 4:30 and that's it." I sat there quietly thinking...."Ill take it." I said, we finished up our last few words before we hung up the phone. "Auntie!!" I heard my nephew Johnny yell all the way down the hall ; he got into my room, "Yes, bubba¿" I said picking him up and placing him on my messy queen size bed. His breath caught up with him,"Mommy ant (and) us is going to da (the) store all day, and see SANTA!!!!!" He said screaming the last part, "All day?" I said asking him till my sister Sydney walked in holding Ashley on her hip,"Around 6:30, and we have to leave lets go." I kissed them and watched out my window as they pull out the garage. I got up from my Indian sit and walked downstairs to grub on some food. I heard my phone vibrating on the counter; I looked over at the name and answered immediately. "Hey sexy." Brendan said. "Hey." I said so nervous to talk to him since that night.

Flashback begins
~~~~~~~~~
I backed away from his neck kissing. I heard him huff and puff, he backed up and starting putting on his shirt, "You don't love me." I stared at him; "I do love you." I said pulling him back in and making out with him. I broke the silence with my extremely loud moaning. "Baby. Are you wearing a condom?" I tried saying in between. I guess he didn't care cause he said,"Yeah, sure."
~~~~~~~~~
Flashback over
I snapped back into reality. "Maria, are you there?" "Oh. Um yeah."
"Are you coming?" He said.
"Going where?" I said confused,"To my party!" "Babe, I can't I...um having to watch the twins!" I said lying to him.
|~~~|