Ch.3

Baby P.o.v (^ik it's a weird song don't judge me)

Ennard and I are in the leaving room he suddenly realized he had to do his homework so he went upstairs then my 'mother' came out of nowhere "Why aren't you doing your homework?" She asked in a angrily expression "I already did my homework" I said knowing something could happen "How did you finish your homework your a failure at listening to your teachers?" she asked.

"Because I'm smart unlike you who thinks I need a teacher to learn" I said answering her question she didn't like that because she pushed me and I knocked my head on the side of the table 'TUMP' I heard someone coming down stairs I opened my eyes and see it was Ennard "Stop" he said shocking our 'mother'.

"How dare you say stop to your mother" she said Ennard looked at her "Your not our mother, what mother would hurt their own children?" Ennard asked I smiled at him our 'mother' stormed out saying something on her way out Ennard looked at me "you ok?" He asked I felt blood going down my head 'Stupid table' I thought to myself.

I shook my head he ran to a cabinet and pull out a first aid kit and ran by to me "this is going to be put on part of your eye" he said wrapping the bandages around my head then we went to my room, I love music and when my parents wasn't looking I buy a guitar and my brother always wants me to sing to him.

"Hey sis can you play a song for me please?" He said with a cute puppy face I can't say no to "Fine but it's been awhile scents I singed" I said he nodded.

(It's a good song can't blame me and please protend that it's one person singing)

I finished singing and see Ennard cry I then realized what I had singed "Sorry Ennard I didn't mean for you to cry" I said he then he smiled "I know Ezzy and you sing great maybe if there's a talent show you would be most talented" he said smiling and I smiled back "Ok we need to get to bed" I said he nodded and headed to his room I changed into my pjs which is just shorts and a t-shirt and went to sleep

___________The Next Day_____________

I woke up at 5:40 A.M a little too early but I get up anyway I changed and do my normal things before I go down stairs I see a note on my door 'you better note sing again it was so annoying.' I knew someone in this house would be annoyed by me singing and by that I mean my father he doesn't like music he only like rock.

Anyway I'm down stairs and checked the time I made some cereal for my brother and I just got bread to eat because why not I see Ennard walking down stairs "Morning En" I said giving him a nickname because my real name is Elizabeth and he nickname me Ezzy he doesn't call me that around others.

"Morning Ezzy I want to go back to sleep because school don't pay me enough to do this" he said jokingly I laughed "The school doesn't even pay you now come on eat your cereal" I said he smiled and did what I said then 'Father' came in "may I talk to you in private?" He asked I didn't want to I had to I gave my brother a sad smile then I went to the living room to have a private chat.

Turns out he didn't want to talk he grabbed my arm and he asked  "If you ever sing in my house then I'll break one of your arms or legs got it?"  He twisted my arm to the point where I couldn't move it without hurting it I just nodded he lets go of my arm "now get out of here" he said.

I walked outside of the living room "Hey Ezzy is everything ok?" Ennard asked I nodded and check the time 6:31 "Come on En we'll be late" I said walking towards the door he quickly ran outside.

______________At School______________

I couldn't open the door because of my arm Ennard opened the door "want to join my friends and I?" Ennard asked I wouldn't mind seeing the beautiful girl again I nodded he then grabbed my hand and led me to a table of his friends they looked excited to see Ennard "Hey guys" he said they said hi back "hi baby" Ballora said I smiled "hi" I said going back to the 'emotionless' that's what Ennard calls it.

Then I hear something on the intercom "EVERYONE WE WILL HAVE A TALENT SHOW TODAY" well isn't that a lucky day Ennard turned to me "Will you join it?!?" Ennard said/yelled in excitement then I remembered what happened this morning "Wait a second why would baby join she have to be 'talented' no offense?" Ft Foxy asked.

"None taken and Ennard wanted me to take part in it because he thinks I'm good at singing" I said he looks at me "But you are good a singing and playing a instrument" he said I looked down in embarrassment he laughed a little "your cute even when your embarrassed" Ballora said I blushed a very deep red Ennard notice this "Hey sis are you ok you? seem to have a fever" Ennard asked.

I nodded "RING" time for first class I got pushed against a locker this just made my arm worse anyway I walked into my class and took a seat "Ok class if you want to sign up for the talent show come up here" the Teacher said I think about 'what could go wrong?' I thought to myself so I walked up and sign my name I turned around and everyone looked at me 'what's wrong with them, is it because I singed up?' I wondered I walked to my seat and then the teacher started to teach.

Hoped you enjoyed this fanfic