06

"Weird

"Weird." She mumbled.

"What's wrong Hwayoung?" Iris asked, concerned.

"It's nothing," Hwayoung replied.

Her eyesight slowly started to become visible again and she could see her surroundings clearly. Even though there was still a little pain in her head, she ignored it.

"You sure?" Iris questioned but was reassured by Hwayoung.

The melodious sound of the bell rang, indicating that their first lesson was starting which made the two girls walk to their class. They both had Physical Education -which they both thoroughly enjoyed.

As they both walked in, they sat in the middle of the classroom and waited for the teacher to enter the class. Hwayoung opened her book up, her fingers delicately brushing against the soft white pages of the book.

A few minutes passed and a teacher walked into the classroom- out of breath and with dissembled books in his hands. A few students groaned at the disorganised adult who fumbled with the whiteboard marker in his hand.

"So-sorry guys! I won't be late ne-next time okay? Anyways, to-today, we'll be going to be learning about how your body..." The teacher stuttered out.

The rest of his words became nothing but a mere whisper to Hwayoung's ears as she felt her chest tighten. Gasping for air, her eyes watered and at the worse time, her wrist started to sting again.

Grabbing her water bottle, she drank her water trying to sidetrack her pain but, as her chest worsened, her head started to ache. Hwayoung heaved a deep breath and raised her hand up.

Her wrist now having the letters 'C, H & E'.

"H... W... A...?" Jaemin read out whilst holding Chenle's wrist.

Chenle sighed tiredly "Are you done fanboying over my wrist?"

"Hwa? Hwa...? Who in our schools starts with Hwa?" Jaemin mumbled, ignoring Chenle.

The boy groaned as he leaned more into the couch, his head also starting to ache. Not caring about the pain, Chenle called out for Jisung who was studying a few files.

"Hey, Jisung. Do you have a plan yet? I'm getting bored of Jaemin." Chenle said, with an expressionless face.

"Hey! I am not boring and also, Jisung shouldn't be making your plan. You need to start using your head, dude." Jaemin said, letting go of Chenle's wrist.

"I'll decide when to use my head, and that's only when I'm fighting," Chenle answered back.

"Uh- well, if we were to find the two blue-haired weirdoes, we would have to track them first. I'm thinking to start at our school because we saw them at the cafe last." Jisung explained.

"Why would they be at our school?" Chenle questioned.

"Because, wouldn't they be looking for their precious data?"Jeno rhetorically asked.

Chenle slid a small piece of paper towards them and as the boy opened it up, the paper read: WE HAVE YOUR FILES. NEGOTIATE WITH US IF YOU WANT IT.

"Whatever." Chenle sighed and got off the couch.

"I guess we're back to attending school," Chenle mumbled.

"Dude, we only took two days off," Mark said, walking towards the group.

"Anyways, we just need to find his blue hair and we'll be on the next plan!" Chenle exclaimed with confidence.

"Not so fast Chenle," Dongyuck said.

"Yeah, 60 will definitely be in a disguise- probably as a teacher," Renjun added.

"Why not a student?" Chenle asked.

"He doesn't look young enough to be a teenager," Jisung answered.

"Right," Chenle muttered.

He stood up and walked towards their weapon room, his adrenaline pumping at the thought of beating up the guys' face.

"First, I'll pummel my fist into his stomach and then shoot him in the head." He thought out loud.

" He thought out loud