Might as well end this

A/N: *clears throat* I see you have reached the end of this book. Honestly, I'm impressed with anyone who manages to read that entire Endgame chapter, and believe me, it was long. Let me get this out of the way and straight to the point. 

*sighs*

As much it pains me to say this: I'm not doing a third book following up to this. If you've been reading Promise Rings and Lovestrike, which is this book, and try to figure out what's going on, it's confusing. For readers who read these two when they got released, you might feel the same thing. To me overall, I felt like it's a mess as it is, and I'm not that great at making stories like these. With that out of the way, I'm going to tell you about what I'll be working on.

*shuffles through some notecards and pulls one out*

Currently, right now I'm planning out books for Arknights, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Kantai Collection, and RWBY.  I still do Azur Lane fanfictions, but it will come less often though and they're not like Promise Rings and Lovestrike. I also have the Azur Lane one-shots story published if anyone wants to take a look at it too. And who knows in the future I might do remakes of Promise Rings and Lovestrike, combined into one book.  With that out of the way, I hope you understand this and it's been a journey for Lovestrike.  That's all for today and I will talk to you all later.