Meet Kirishima's Sister

Eijira Kirishima-16 years old-Birthday: October 16-Younger twin sister of Eijiro by 2 minutes

Eijira Kirishima
-16 years old
-Birthday: October 16
-Younger twin sister of Eijiro by 2 minutes.
-Occupation: student, licenced assassin, hero in training
-Personality: She is bright, bubbly, curious and loyal to everyone she knows. She is sensitive and a real sweet heart to the core. She likes to have fun when she is with her besties and she always have a way to make anyone sad, smile.
-Quirk:
   •Titanium- similar to Eijiro and Tetsutetsu, Hardening gives Eijira the power to harden any part of her body. Hardening protects Eijira from most physical threats. Once activated, Eijira becomes capable of enduring what would be otherwise lethal hazards, like tons of falling metal and multiple explosions, without leaving a scratch.Even bullets are unable to pierce her skin.Aside from increased defense, Titanium also grants Eijira offensive power by turning her hardened body rough and sharp like titanium, increasing her physical strength and allowing her to cut enemies by grazing them. This all leads to Titanium being a highly practical Quirk for Hero work, which is frequently combat-oriented. But unlike the boys her eye colors will change ( left: rose gold pink and right: silver both with white pupils).
Drawbacks: Again, like Eijiro and Tetsutetsu, one of the drawbacks to this Quirk is that there is a limit to how much damage the titanium skin can withstand, causing Titanium to slowly dissipate, and Eijira loses stamina from struggling to keep her Quirk active.Furthermore, Titanium is noted to lack long-range potential, limiting Eijira's combat repertoire and forcing her to take battles up close. Titanium can also only protect Eijira from physical damage but not thermal damage such as very high or low temperatures.
-Likes: Chocolate, flower crowns : colors silver, and rose gold (but she wears them on special occasions or if she wants to), musicals, being cool like her brother, and long walks in the park.
-Dislikes: annoying people, perverts, villains, and everyone being noisy.

Eijira Kirishima her UA uniform

Eijira Kirishima in her hero/assassin costume Her hero name: The Titanium Assassin: Rose Shard

Her hero name: The Titanium Assassin: Rose Shard

*Edited*