Ch.14

1 Month Later

Dave's POV :
Since moving in the new place it's been okay , realize I ain't say good or great like it should of been . Niggas ain't even been living in the crib a total of 5 months yet and shit ain't smooth like it should be . As you could imagine Khamal starting to disrespect the crib . After leaving the studio I went to go kick it with Roc and Tron at this club .

"Yo East what's good feelin like you starting to ditch niggas." Tron says as we dap up

    "You know how it is , just moving and I got my fam and music to focus on ." I respond

"Shit I'm already knowin you know I be fuckin witchu' ." He laughed so did I

"How the married life treating you?" Roc asked as we laughed ...this man right here wanna see me and my girl get married so bad

   "We been buttin heads a lot lately." I say taking a gulp of the henny

"Awh nah son y'all can't break up ." Roc said sounding hurt by what I just said

"Nah it ain't on that extent... I hope not but cuz ever since Mal been staying wit us the lil nigga ain't ever shown he appreciate us helping his ass ." I said just shaking my head

Me and A'meina both sat down with Khamal and told him if he wanna stay with us he gotta ditch that drug game street shit . I know I ain't his daddy but shit my house my rules . So far he ain't get out of shit , he a sneak out when we sleep or disappear hella early before we get up . My thing is I got my tour starting next week and ion wanna leave my daughter and A'meina there with him coming in and out .... who know what the fuck will happen . I know he gon take advantage of his sister when I'm gon cause he gon think since A'meina his sister she gon go easier on him now that I'm not there and truthfully because she a woman .

"Yo send him to Moe or that fine ass sister of A'meinas ." Tron said smirking thinking about Raquel

If only he knew her ass back at her moms and Moe girl definitely ain't having Khamal in there . Like I said ion wanna put him out and he at risk of getting hurt but hell the Lil motha'fucka doing it now . Still going out when he please and kickin it with random ass niggas . I feel like damn do he even care , do he know the severity of danger he in .

"Listen ion really wanna think bout all this shit right now I came here to fuck with my niggas and zone out for a bit ." I said as Tron and Roc agree

As we just laughing and talking in our section drink the henny and hitting the hookah I peep this one shorty been eyeing me down from the moment I walked in this club . She look mad familiar, like I seen her on tv or something I just can't put my finger on it .
——-

"Aye I be back I'm go to the bathroom ." I tell the boys as I get up making my way to the bathroom

As I'm walking through the Lil hallway to the men's restroom I feel somebody grab my wrist , I look up and down it's the girl .