Wet

13

           Chaeyoung wakes up with a parch throat, wanting to get up right away to quench her thirst, she tries to get up to be only stopped by a force pinning her body to the bed. She tries to get her bearings and realizes that there's a body almost on top of her, smelling of jasmine and roses which only means it must be Mina. I mean who else did she take no drag to this bedroom last night since Ms. Myoui got herself drunk then proceeds to plop herself on the surface of the pool just so she could sleep and getting herself wet in the process. And for Chaeyoung, seeing a 'wet' Mina is simultaneously a feeling of a 'blessing and a curse'. A blessing because 'wet' Mina is god, every sailors dream come true if she was a sailor and a curse because she's not suppose to look since they are friends and she's suppose to take care of a drunk friend not take advantage of it. So, can you blame her when her heartbeat accelerates in a flash after realizing that Mina is on top of her. Well, not really on top but it's close. She could feel Mina's breath on her neck and when she moves her lips grazes it and it's making her dizzy. Her right hand is curled above her breast exactly on top of her heart and her right leg is kind of position on her nether regions and it's making her more nervous than anything.

            So, kind but not soft Chaeyoung does one thing: getting out of that room. She untangles herself albeit gently as to not wake up the sleeping beauty. Mina just groans and re-positions herself to be comfortable and went back to sleep. Chaeyoung smiles and realizing that she is staring, gets up from the bed and goes to the kitchen. It's still a little dark. The sun has not risen yet and the atmosphere is a little eerie to be honest. The only sounds she could hear are the footsteps of her feet and so when she got to the kitchen she's met by a figure standing solely looking like a ghost who's out of place and she screams. The figure also startled throws the glass she's holding at Chaeyoung which hits her right on her forehead. The last thing Chae thought? Since when did ghost throws stuff at people?

She wakes up with Jeongyeon right on her face with a worried and guilty Nayeon right beside her. She tries to get up to sit and Jeongyeon helps her.

"What happened?" she asks, now she sees Jihyo approaching her and giving Jeongyeon something. The older girl presses a pack of cold peas on her forehead. She winces in pain.

"Nabongs here knock you out." Jeong twitches referring to the girl beside her. Nayeon twists her hand in a guilty gesture.

"I'm so sorry Chaengie≈" Nayeon appologises and pouts adorably with her baby cheeks. "You suddenly screamed at me and I got really frightened."

Chaeng takes the pack from Jeong and presses it to herself. "It's because you look liked a freaking ghost unnie."

"Yaah! I'm too pretty to look like a ghost." Nayeon complains as she takes offense from the statement.

"Unnie you're just wearing a shirt that just hits above your knees and why does your hair look like that?" She gestures at the bunny's hair. "It's all over the place." Nayeon feeling a little self conscious tries to rearrange her hair to look presentable.

"It's just my bed hair ok?" she glares at the still hurting baby cub

Jihyo rolls her eyes at this. "You mean your after sex hair." she mutters to herself and Jeongyeon gives her a look to shut up which thankfully Chae didn't hear.

"But I'm sorry ok, I didn't mean to knock you out with the glass." the girl with the bunny teeth continues to apologize. "I thought I really killed you when you suddenly fell lifelessly in the floor."

Seeing her unnie's really guilty expression, Chae holds Nayeons hand and tugs her closer so she could give her a hug.

"It's ok unnie..." Chae says and Nayeon hugs her tight. "Mina will kill me if something happens to you." Nayeon mumbles and Chae just blushes at this.