𝕳𝖎𝖌𝖍 𝕾𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖑 𝖁𝖎𝖇𝖊𝖘

My alarm went off forcing me to get up. It was 6:40 in the morning and I realized that my mother was in the room and it was probably she who turned her off.

Y/m : "Time to wake up, hija or you're going to be late for school on your first day!"

I'm pretty sure I mumbled something before I really got out of my blankets. Ugh! Whyyyyy???

Y/m : "I'll be downstairs to make you some breakfast. ¡¡Darse prisa!!" (it means hurry up).

As soon as my mother closed the door, I went to the bathroom to wash my face, comb my hair and put on some makeup. I went back to my room and looked around..."I have the most special mom in the world", I thought.

I rummaged in my closet to look for something decent to wear...i mean, it's just school, not the red carpet!! After 5 minutes I picked this one :

i mean, it's just school, not the red carpet!! After 5 minutes I picked this one :

I took a picture of myself and checked it again before posting it on Instagram. Yes, I know, but I absolutely have to post otherwise my life would no longer make sense. Basically I'm married to it haha ​​(just joking).

But now it's enough to take selfies otherwise my mother will chasing me all over the house with a rolling pin. I laughed at that thought.

I quickly took my backpack, the books on my shelf and of course my new iPhone 11 on the desk. I ran downstairs where my dear mommy made me some eggs, bacon and two pieces of bread with butter and strawberry jelly on them, but I had to eat quickly because it was already 7:00 a.m. and the school started at 7:30 a.m.

Y/m : "Are you ready hija?"
Y/n : "Yes but I'm really nervous. What if they don't like me mamà?"
Y/m : Nonsense! Everyone will like you trust me"

My mom always finds a way to cheer me up and it works every time. I finished up all my breakfast, I placed the plate in the sink and I went to brush my teeth quickly.

Y/m : "¡Date prisa Andrea, tienes 10 minutos!" (hurry up Andrea, you have 10 minutes)

I heard her screaming, but I was already on the stairs.

Y/n : "I'm here mamà! I'm ready to go".
Y/m : "Okay hija, let's go"

We headed for the car almost running. It was 7:18. Fuck, I had exactly 12 minutes to get to school on time. Rather! In the classroom!!!

While my mom was driving, I pulled out my phone and saw that most of my notifications were about Instagram. I opened it and I was shocked to see that my photo had received a lot of likes in such a short time.

Well, the likes are not seen here because I have changed my privacy, but I have received the following:

[[ "Liked by katiemaddux and 824 others" ]]

I was so happy ✌️.

A/N : Omg, she's so cute...🦋