Part 1.

Me and Yui were on our way to this, "Sakamaki Mansion." Her father is sending us here due to him being out of town for business. Unlike Yui who was excited, I was quite nervous. What if the house owners are bad people? What if they harm Yui? A bunch of thoughts clouded my head until I feel someone shake me. I look over to see Yui giving me a smile. "We arrived Keiko." I nodded my head and got out of the car. After we got our bags I was about to give the taxi driver some money for driving us, but he denied the money and got back in his car. As he was driving off I felt a drop of water land on my head. Yui freaked out and started running towards the door. I shook my head and chuckled. Silly girl. I calmly walked towards the door to see it already opened. She went in without me! I poured and walked in to see a man with red hair pinning Yui down on a couch. "Hey!" I shouted at the man and ran towards them. I yanked him off of her and threw him to the floor. I pulled Yui off the couch and put her behind me. "Nobody touches my sister like that you pervert!" I shouted at the man. He chuckles and smirks at me. "Whatever you say melons." It took a second but when i finally realized what he said a tiny blush crept onto my cheeks. "Shut up Cherry-Sama!" Then, I heard another voice. "Ayato, you should know better than to do these kinds of activity's where we greet our guests. Take such activities to your room." I look at the man with the glasses and he looks at me and Yui. "And you two. It's very rude to barge into somebody's house and start a ruckus. Now, may I ask who you are and what you are doing here?" All of a sudden it hit me how rude I was. I quickly bowed and apologized. "Me and my sister are very sorry for our deplorable manners sir. I'm Keiko Akahana and this is my younger sister, Yui Komori. Her father sent us to live at the Sakamaki Mansion. This is the Sakamaki Mansion right?" From the corner of my eye i see that Yui isn't bowing and I elbowed her, making her bow. "Yui! Manners!" I whisper shouted. "Melons and Pancake didn't tell me anything about them living here!" Cherry-Sama shouted. Me and Yui stopped bowing. "W-Well I was going to but you pinned- wait...did you just call me p-pancake?" Yui turned into a tomato. "Well yeah, duh! Your as flat as a pancake while your sister is...not" He looked at me smirking and licked his lips. I rolled my eyes. "Shall we discuss this in a different room?" said Glasses-Sama. "I will have a butler take your stuff." Me and Yui followed him into a room with a lot of couches. Before we could even sit down, a voice spoke. "It seems as if we have two new cute humans with us~" I looked to see a man with a fedora. All of a sudden he appeared next to Yui and licked her cheek, making her blush a deep shade of red. "Fufu~ you taste so good Bitch-Chan~" Another boy appeared on the other side of her and licked her other cheek. "Your right. She tastes sweet." said the boy with purple hair and a teddy bear. He's adorable! I slightly smiled remembering my teddy bear. He's in one of my bags but I don't bring him out except when I'm sleeping cause it's embarrassing. I snap out of my thoughts. I was just about to teach them a lesson when I hear Cherry-Sama say, "Hey! Don't touch what belongs to Ore-Sama" I tried to contain my laugh when I heard him calm himself 'Ore-Sama.' Then, I heard a new voice. "I'm getting pretty sick of you calling yourself 'Ore-Sama.' A tick mark appeared of Cherry-Sama's head and he shouted, "Damnit! I know that's you Subaru! Come out!" I look around to see a boy with white hair and a pinkish color at the tips. "So you guys are the humans who woke me up from my nap." Yui looked at him. "W-Who are-" The man with white hair punched the wall and it left a giant hole. Wait a minute... I look around and I just now realized how pale they are. I looked closely to see they each have a pair of fangs in their mouths. I knew it something was weird with them! "Does anyone know anything about the arrival of these women?" Glasses-Sama spoke up. All of a sudden, I was pulled down onto a man with blonde hair. "H-Hey!" I shouted trying to free myself but ended up giving up due to him being too strong. Stupid vampire strength. Eh at least he's comfortable! The other men glared at the blonde man in jealousy. "Maybe they are the women he told me about." he said. "Do you know something about this Shu?" Glasses-Sama asked him. "Maybe" he replied. "Don't 'maybe' us Shu!" yelled Kawaii-Sama. I decided to call the boy with the teddy bear that because he's just too cute ^//•\\^ "That man contacted me saying that we have two women coming from the church to live with us." The man with blonde hair said as he started to rub my head and i was starting to fall asleep. "So Bitch-Chan and Flower-Chan are our new prospective brides huh~" "More like sacrificial brides" one of the other men said. "He also said not to kill the blonde one." A tick mark appeared on my head. "Tch. The nerve of that man.." They all looked at me curiously and Yui just looked at me shocked. "W-We are too young to be brides! I have to call my father!" She pulled out her phone and just as she did Cherry-Sama snatched it out of her hand and held it where she can't reach. "H-Hey! Give it back!" She yelled while jumping up and down. Albino-Sama grabbed the phone from Cherry-Sama and crushed it. Impressive. While what was happening I realized i still have my phone on me and I tapped the Shu. (She learned all their names already. I was too lazy to put introductions sorry😂) He looked at me curiously and I pulled out my phone. I handed it to him. "You guys forgot my phone." He looked at me confused and shocked and gave it back to me. Then, Yui started running away. I wanted to go with her but Shu's grip on me was strong. I sighed and decided to give up. I can't escape anyway. I went behind Shu and started massaging his shoulders. He grunted and all the boys, once again, glares at him with jealousy. Instead of going after Yui, Ayato picked me up bridal style, making Shu scoff and the boys shift their glares from Shu to Ayato. "H-Hey! Put me down!" I shouted while blushing. "No! Ore-sama wants you to massage his back too!" I looked at him schooled and nodded my head. "O-okay..." I mumbled. Then, we were in a different room, his room i'm guessing. He laid down on the bed and sat me down. I did as I said I would and started massaging his back. He grunted just like Shu and then smirked. "I wonder what else those hands could do." He said while blushing a little and smirking. I looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" He blushed even more and hid his face in a pillow. "Are you okay?" I asked him. He made me stop massaging him and teleported me to a room with all my stuff. "J-Just get some sleep! We have a long day tomorrow!" He shouted at him while hiding his face. I nodded my head and he left. I changed into my cat onesie and pulled out my teddy bear.

 I changed into my cat onesie and pulled out my teddy bear

(Her teddy bear named Strawberry)

I kissed Strawberry on the head and layer down on the comfortable bed. Soon enough, I drifted into sleep.