Part 6 the date part2

Alexzander's POV
Rosie got up and left mad at Charlie. "Sorry that Is Rosie. She likes me but I don't really like her. She has been trying to get with me for years now." "Oh I see. Well what should we talk about."Charlie said. "Well I could tell you about my life I guess." She sat there and nodded her head. "Ok well I was living with my parents till I was 8 and so I was an orphan and ya now work at a place I love and have the friends I do." "That is nice my life is that people made fun of me and Call me a spoiled brat for having so much money. Which wasn't true my family has money but not me. And I only get to see my parents on my birthday. It's only friends I had back then was Niffty and Anthony. They were the only ones that knew who I really was." When she said that it made me sad and I wished I could have been there for back then.
Charlie's POV
When I told him that I could see how sad my story made him.so kissed him and told him. "It is ok have some new friends and someone like you." I can't Believe I just kissed him and he kissed me back.
Alexzander's POV
When she kissed me it was like haven. I kissed her back and Sparks went everywhere. The she start to talk. Then Anthony and husker say " do we hear wedding bells anytime soon?" Me and Charlie went red. " we just went on our first date you two Are getting ahead of yourself."We stayed there for a bit longer and I decide to walk her home. When we get to her door I pull her close and kiss her. "Let's do this again sometime." She's read and replies "yes I would love that goodnight" " good night see you tomorrow at the café" With that leave.