•1•

J U G H E A D
I walked down the stairs to grab myself a snack since I'm currently alone with JB. My dad has night shift, Alice and betty are at pops for some mother and daughter bond time, and JB is in her room watching Netflix. I was pouring some chips in to a bowl because I am doing a study night, I was on my way back up the stairs when there was a knock at the door, I sat the bowl on the shelf my the stair case and opened the door to see no one, I looked down to see that it was a tape...

I call for jellybean since i do not feel safe leaving her in her room alone since we have just received another tape. "What do you think it is?" JB asked me "I don't know but we're about to find out" I said pressing play and walked back to the couch and leaned forward with my arms resting on my knees and my fingers stroking my chin.
"It's just a black screen.." JB said when all of a sudden it showed the outside of Archie's garage and betty walking in "what the hell..." I mumbled, and then I flipped to the camera to inside the garage, to show betty and Archie talking then they started singing, next thing I saw...Betty and Archie connected their lips.. "jughead.." jelly bean said and hugged me, betty rested her hand onto Archie's cheeks and Archie pulled her in deepening the kiss. Tears filled my eyes... my heart hurt because I was just betrayed... jelly bean walked over and turned it off and throwing the tape on to the table and walked over to me and hugged me, the door opened revealing betty and alice laughing until alice saw me in tears and jellybean hugging me, "jughead what's wrong?" She asked as I looked down at the tape and back up at betty and stood up "your daughter is what's wrong" I said and stormed up the stairs.

J E L L Y B E A N
"Jelly bean what happened?" Alice asked me as I stood up and walked up to betty "how could you! How could you hurt my brother like that!? He risked everything to be with you hell me almost died for your ass! You wanna find out watch the damn tape and betty karma will be a bitch to you I hope you enjoy hell" I said and stormed up the stairs "JELLYBEAN LANGUAGE!!" I hear alice shout behind me. I slammed my door shut and sat in my bed, i looked up to betty like my older sister, when she made jughead happy I was happy to know my brother was happy and god who knows the what he'll do now, all I know is that Archie is a play boy and Betty's a cheater and I hope they enjoy hell.

J U G H E A D
I grabbed my bag and started packing my stuff, I wasn't going to spend the night next to a fucking cheater. After I finished packing I walked back down the stairs to head alice yelling at betty, "why would you do that betty!? I raised you better then to become a cheater! Why- how!? I don't understand you! What happened to my innocent betty who knew what was right and wrong!? You've changed elizabeth and I don't like that change" she said as I reached the bottom of the stairs and grabbed my keys "nether do I" i said making betty turn over and walked over to me grabbing my arm "jug.." she said as I turned around with tears running down my face as her eyes began to water "don't play the as the fucking victim" I said before snatching my arm away and walked to my motorcycle.

I parked it out front of Archie little "good boy" boy boxing place, I barged in making Reggie, hiram and Archie look over at me, I walked down the steps filled with anger towards Archie as Reggie walked in front of me "whoa jug calm down!" Reggie said as I pushed him away "get the fuck away from me!" I shout and ran up to Archie and grabbed him by the collar roughly "why!? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!? Why will you take her away now!? Huh when you rejected her!? Why now!? ANSWER ME!!" I shout through the tears "jug I have no idea what your-" before he could finish I punched him right across the face and was pulled back by hiram and Reggie "dude calm down" Reggie said "w-why?..why did you kiss betty? Why did you do it?" I sobbed and shout as Reggie and hiram let go of me from being shock "what the hell Andrews you cheated on veronica!?" Reggie said as Reggie walked up to him "I-no" Archie said as I let out a sigh "I am so sicking tired of you acting like a little bitch! Archie! When it comes to girls you seem to forget about everyone else around you! Your a fucking play boy Archie" I shout at him as hiram cracked his knuckles and walked up to him "you mean to tell me that you cheated on my daughter? Who helped you out if my prison,who went against her own father for your red ass" he said as Archie looked down in shame "I may be sick, but their is one thing that someone can do to bring up my energy and it's if you mess with my family...your meeting the devil" hiram said and punched Archie repetitively.