kill clachee

I am Bahram Khan. I am doing a job. My mother calls me to get up from 6:00 am. After a few moments, my mother again calls me to get up from and go dining table your father is waiting for you. I get up from the bed go to take a shower. After when I free from the shower, I wear clothes and go to the dining table where my father is waiting for me.

My father said that I think now it is time for your marriage. My father again tells me now today me and your mother going to Anaya house, and we talk with Anaya father about you and Anaya marriage.

Anaya is my cousin friend. She is younger than me for two months. And we love each other. She also does the job as a school teacher and the most interesting thing is this, she is an amazing writer on watt pad and writes books.

Anaya had five sisters. But her father gave his daughter to her sister because his sister had no child. Now Anaya lived separate her sister, father and mother.

In the evening my father and mother went to Anaya house. My father said from Anaya father, "We want Bahram and Anaya to get married."

But uncle denies it and said I can't do it. I want to Anaya marriage fix with my brother son because he already set his business. My father told your thinking is very bad, because happiness can't buy through the money.

The Bahram trying to work very hard to set up his career. I hope one day he will be a success. And Bahram and Anaya already love to each other.
No, I can't do this. In the next few months, I will fix Anaya and Clichee marriage.

My father and mother returned home than I asked, "What is the uncle say." My mother tells me they deny to Anaya marriage with you.

Now in coming months, they will fix Anaya marriage with her cousin Clichee. After hearing this news I feel very bad. How is it impossible? Then I send a message to Anaya, What is the problem with your father?
Anaya replied to me it is the decision of my father. But Anaya we already love with each other. Why you do not tell your father? Anaya tells me, I already told my father but they can't do it because they think the clachee is best than you.

But Anaya you know Clichee is not good. He is a greedy man. Please stop it!

Why are you blaming on Clichee?

He is also good and I can't heart my father because he loves me. Anaya, it is mean, you do not love me?

Please stop it!... Next time you do not send a message and call me. Then Anaya switched off his phone.

Clichee is a bad boy. He want to doing his own business. He was just only son of his father mother. But his father and mother were passed away. His father was a great businessman. And clichee want also start his business but his father told first you completed your study than doing business.

But the Clichee friend's company is very bad. His friends force on Clichee to take his share from his father property. But his father does not give share, because first, he completed his study then he will start his business.

Clichee and his friends make a plan to kill clichee father. Clichee father was passed away in a road accident. Police do not find any proof against Clichee and his friends. So police close this case file because it was just a road accident. Clichee becomes the owner of his all father property.

Next day I went to Anaya house and met his father. I request her father. Why are you doing this? You already know Anaya and my love to each other. I hope clichee is best for Anaya, the uncle said. So I have decided that Anaya marries with Clichee. No, I can't do anything, because I love Anaya.

Stop it! Anaya father said. Anaya is my daughter and I know what I do. Next time you will not come to my house before Anaya marriage. Get out of my house.

Next day the Anaya and Clichee got engaged. But I know clichee is not a good boy. He is a very greedy boy. He wants to snatch all property of Anaya father because Anaya is the only daughter of his father. So he used to Anaya and snatching property. I call again and again to Anaya but Anaya do not receive my call.

At night I go to my bed and think about Anaya and clichee. Suddenly the idea comes in my mind. I think first I talk with Clichee. I make plain tomorrow I will meet clichee.

Next morning when I reach clichee house, I heard clachee voice and his friends are laughing.

I heard clichee voice, he said to his friends I will success very early to snatch Anaya and his father property. His friends said if Anaya father does not agree then what will you do.

Clichee said then I will kidnap Anaya and demand to her father first they give me the property, then I will leave Anaya. When I heard all these talking then I enter into the house I shouted on clichee if you will bad with Anaya and his father then I will kill you. You can't marry because I love Anaya.

Clichee said, his father already agree, and in next month I will marry with Anaya. Stop it! I see how you do it.

In the evening Clichee went to Anaya house and said to his father, I will marry with Anaya but first, you share half of his property with me. Anaya father said no I can't do it. Clichee said I already engaged with Anaya.

But why I share my property with you. If you forced me then I will not marry my daughter with you. Stop it! I am fiancé of your daughter. If you do not it then I will bad with your family. You have just only one day.

Tomorrow I will come and you are ready with your lawyer and papers.
Next day when clichee reach again Anaya father house, but his deny sharing the property with Clichee.

And Anaya father said. I can't fix Anaya marriage with you because I do not think you can do this. Clichee calls his friends. Suddenly his friends enter into the Anaya house and kidnap the Anaya. Anaya shouted on Clichee what are you doing. How you can do this. Clichee I already told you but you ignore. Now you forget your daughter because I will marry. Clichee and his friends found out after kidnapping Anaya. When uncle tried to save Anaya but Ali fired at uncle's arm.
Anaya mother call me and tell about all the incident. Then I reach quickly and take uncle to the hospital.
The doctor starts operation and after one hour the doctor comes outside of the operation theatre. Then I ask the doctor, how his uncle? The doctor said, "Now he is good and operation is successful."

Two days passed but nothing was known about Anaya. Suddenly Clichee calls me and said if you give me a share and take the police away from the matter then I will leave Anaya.

And if you don't it, then I would not leave Anaya. And you do not know I killed my father because he didn't my share. So I can't stop and I will marry with Anaya. You can't do this why are you use Anaya. If you have so much courage, come forward and fight. And after hearing this, Clichee hung up the phone.

Then I trace Clichee location and I make plain with uncle two Guards. And I reach on that place where Clichee is hiding.

Clichee's friends saw him and started firing and a bullet passed by the security guard's arm and we also started fighting and both Clichee's friends were killed. And we surrounded Clichee.
Now Clichee felt that he could not run away so he said if anyone came near I would kill him. Suddenly Anaya sat down at the signal of the security guard and the guard fired and the bullet hit Ali in the head and he died on the spot. And she survived.

After few days uncle has also fully recovered. Alia and I got engaged.