Chapter 31

TRIGGER WARNING: Sexual scenes and ideas. If you are uncomfortable with this stuff, please skip this next part. I'll write when it's over.

There you were, throwing it back like there was no tomorrow. Except, unlike your usual crackhead self, there was a glint in eyes that Oikawa was most definitely liking. He didn't think it was fair that you were doing this in front of everybody, yet he was extremely proud of you. That was the moment Oikawa Jr was acting up a little bit. Not that he was complaining.

You noticed your boyfriend's attention was on you. This boosted your confidence by millions. Your feet were moving on their own, almost like it was instinct. You gripped his collar, dragging him down to your eye level. The kiss you shared was not innocent at all. You felt the hunger in his touch, and you matched it with yours. The room went wild, Temari and the girls voices above all the others.

"YOU GET IT GIRL !" Temari whooped. The smirk that spread to your face was inevitable, and you decided to give the crowd a show. You threw Oikawa into a chair roughly. He didn't seem to mind. In fact, Oikawa was glad you were taking the lead. It got him riled up that you acted this way with him.

Let's see how they like this

Remember when you gave Oikawa a lap dance ? That's you now, except ten times harder. You were not shy at all (in fact dont be shy put some more😳). He was your property, and you were taking full advantage of it. Your legs started to get fatigued, slowing you down. For a final flare, you basically broke your back throwing it in his face. Oop what happens if it stanky-

You sat yourself onto his lap facing his direction. You could feel his boner clear as day. Mission: ACCOMPLISHED !!!

Trails of flames were left on Oikawa's body as you trailed your fingers down his chest, his arms. He had only seen this side of you once and it want this prominent. So to say he was ecstatic was an understatement. Hell, he'd be a bottom any day if you acted like this. A hand ran up your bare stomach, sending shivers down your spine. Oikawa nibbled on your ear, navigating your body with his hands.

"You don't know how bad I want to hear you scream for me right now," Oikawa breathed into your ear. Oh me ? Nothing much just FUCKING HORNY

You didn't notice your breathing becoming irregular. Oikawa smirked, knowing he had succeeded in getting back at you. You noticed the smirk on his face. Honey, you haven't seen half of my tricks yet.

One thing Oikawa loved about you: you were unpredictable. That was what described you right now. You were in complete dominance with the passionate kisses you were sharing. Your tongue mapped out Oikawa's mouth, memorizing every one of his weak spots. Oikawa had never been taken control of like this before, and he wasn't complaining.

You moved from his mouth to his jawline, tracing it with light kisses. You pounced on his neck, leaving trails of hickeys in your wake. Oikawa was enjoying this, but did you really think he was going to let you get away with it for that long ? He groped your butt (oop molester alert) and an involuntary moan escaped your lips. GOD DAMMIT STUPID BITCH WE ALMOST HAD HIM ! Your brain was screaming curse words at you.

"Did you wanna take this to the bedroom ?" Oikawa asked breathlessly. Oh shit oh shit Oh shit Oh shit calm down no need to panic ACTUALLY YES PANIC.

"I mean, only if you want to...."

See ? Just stay calm...... wait does he have protection ? Holy shit I can't get pregnant ! Fuck fuck fuck fuck

Meanwhile, Oikawa smirked, holding onto your thighs as he stood up. You watched his fangirls literally pissing their pants over his shoulder as he went to find a room. You winked and waved at them. You swore they actually pissed their pants. Serves them right, those whores. Whoops I mean-

Your thoughts were cut off when you were thrown onto a bed.

"Ooo squishy !" You snuggled into the covers. Oikawa chuckled, pinning you in between his arms. Whoops almost forgot we was about to fuck.

He attacked you with aggressive kisses. Your dominant glory was now gone. It was fun while it lasted.....

Oikawa assaulted your mouth (I make it sound like he's hitting u lmao) with his tongue. Your tongues clashed and fought for dominance, but Oikawa ended up winning. Oikawa moved from your lips down your neck, marking you up.

"Hehe that tickles !" You giggled, squirming a little. Oikawa smiled against your skin, sucking a spot on your neck. You gasped a little, silently giggling afterwards.

[I dub thee sexual scenes OVER. I didn't wanna actually write the thingy thing lmao]

"You're too adorable," Oikawa grunted. He snuggled his face into your boobs (tIdDiEs) and gave you a gentle smile.

"Hehehe I know !" You ran your hands through his fluffy hair. He closed his eyes, a peaceful look overcoming his features. You both just lay there, Oikawa watching your facial expressions as you brushed his hair. He was memorizing you, how your cheeks were flushed from alcohol, your lips slightly parted in concentration, and most of all the light in your eyes. They were so bright and alive. He reached up and brushed your cheek.

"Pretty," he mumbled. Heat spread into your cheeks, Oikawa cupping your face. The silence you shared was comfortable. Oikawa picked you up like a kitten and flopped onto his back, laying you down on top of him. You adjusted yourself, placing your ear against his bare chest. His heartbeat was steady and calm. Hm experiment time !

You snatched his hand and started tracing the creases on his palm. Oikawa's heartbeat started to pick up, slowly building speed (doki doki). Your cuddle time was cut short when Sakura burst into the room.

"Y/n !!! I came to get you because your phone was ringi- oop" She stopped in her tracks. The position you were in wasn't naughty at all, Sakura was jelly 🤭. "I wish somebody would hold me like that."

You got up and wobbled your way over to her. "Who was it ?"

"Just your mom."

JUST MY MOM ?!?! WHAT DID I DO THIS TIME ? DO I NEED TO BE CONCERNED ?

"Ah, okay ! Thanks !" You took the phone and ushered her out the door. Once you closed it, you ran back over and jumped onto Oikawa.

"Oof !" You laughed stupidly. Oikawa chuckled, rearranging his arms back around your waist. You dialed your mom again, the phone ringing twice before she picked up. There was some rustling on the other end before your mom's voice came through.

"Y/n ? Are you there ?" Something was wrong. She sounded too urgent, scared. Your foggy mind cleared up and you were now sober.

"Yeah, what's up ?" You moved to get up. Oikawa made a noise of complaint. You held up a finger indicating "just a minute". He sighed before reluctantly letting you go. You entered the conjoined bathroom and shut the door, bouncing from one foot to the other nervously.

"Look, there's not much time to explain now, but I need you to come outside." You frowned upon hearing that sentence.

"Why ? Did something happen ?" Your mother let out an annoyed sigh.

"Just come outside ! I'll explain later !"

"No ! Tell me now !"

When your mom's voice came through this time, it was strangled by emotion. "Grandma passed out not too long ago. They're operating on her right now."

Okay, I know this is unrelated but MY NEW SCRUNCHIE BROKE. And no I'm not a vsco girl I just like scrunchies because they're better for your hair. BUT IT MADE ME PISSED OFF BECAUSE IT WAS PRETTY :(((. I also had a staring contest with a drawing. The drawing won. Anyways hope u enjoyed 💖