𝟙𝟡

0:00‒‒●‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒2:14<<      ||      >>𝗛𝗼𝘁 𝗚𝘆𝗮𝗹•𝗫𝗫𝗫𝗧𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗼𝗻

<< || >>
𝗛𝗼𝘁 𝗚𝘆𝗮𝗹

𝗫𝗫𝗫𝗧𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗼𝗻

"𝖶𝗁𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇' 𝗏𝖾𝗑 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾?
𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗑 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾?
𝖫𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍, 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗂𝗍, 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇.
𝖲𝗁𝖺𝗐𝗍𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖺 [𝗇 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽]
𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇."

་⋄ₒ☘︎𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 19☘︎

"𝖶𝗁𝗈 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾?"

་⋄ₒ☘︎𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩☘︎ₒ⋄་

Mattia was going insane at the thought of his friends having better dates with Tiffany than he did, although he knew his was a decent date, he wants to better his friends or 'one-up them' in a sense.
So he devised a plan along with Kairi to ruin Alejandro's next date with her, and one with Alejandro to ruin Kairi's next date with her,
not thinking that they might plan the same thing for him. He's more than ready to get physical with Tiffany, he feels so left out now that she let Kairi but not him. His plan for the night was to take her out to a movie, get her all in the mood and 'give her that Italian sausage she's been needing in her life.'
But little did he know, his friends were plotting against him to make sure it went horribly.
"I'm going out!" He shouts as he grabs his keys and rushes out the house and to Tiffany's. He knocks on the door lightly and is startled by a man answering.
"Can I help you?"
Mattia swallows the small amount of saliva that formed in his mouth.
"I'm looking for Tiffany."
The man raises an eyebrow and looks the boy in front of him up and down.
"I'm Mattia."
He holds his hand out and waits for the man to shake it.
"Nice to meet you young man."
He smiles making Mattia's nerve settle.
"Tiffany, someone's here to see you."
Mattia remains standing by the door as Tiffany comes quickly down the stairs, she sees Mattia and smiles.
"I'll be back later to get my clothes."
"Clothes?" Her father questions whilst folding his arms.
"For Tashas house? You agreed to this last week."
She rolls her eyes.
"Oh, right, I'm sorry I forgot. Have fun doing whatever it is you guys are doing."

He sends them on their way and watches the car drive out of the driveway.
"That was close." Mattia says nervously, Tiffany places her hand atop his and stares out the window.
"We'll be fine. What are we doing?" She says now looking at him as he drives.
"Movie and then going to my place."
She notices his tiny smirk and can already guess what's on his mind.
"And I'll just tell my dad you're giving me a
ride to Tashas?"
Mattia nods and positions his hand on her thigh, squeezing in gently making Tiffany jump a bit.
"Don't jump dude, it's just my hand, I'm not gonna beat you or anything." He says while tapping his fingers along to the beat of Hot Gyal by XXXTentacion, Tiffany looks out the windshield at the small rain drops that begin to tap against the glass.