Chapter one

By, Amanda Keene
    My name is Delilah. It's the year of 2011, and I'm 17 years old. I'm in my last year of High school. I used to go to ELHS but I transferred to Cheshire High School. I moved to Cheshire recently this summer all by my self. I bought a house on Newland Ave. It looks like a very old  mansion to me, and it's giant. It has 3 floors. On the first floor is a giant living room, a decent size kitchen, and a 12 chair table in a small dinning room, and a full size bathroom. Then there's a basement. I never been in it before. I believe it has a bathroom there to.
    On the second floor is 5 rooms. Each room is giant, and has their own full bathroom as well.
    On the third  floor is 7 more huge bedrooms. Then there's the attic. At night it'll always creek, as if  someone is walking up there. Every stair creeks as well every time I go up them.
    I chose a bedroom on the third floor. My bedroom has a big closet, and there is another door inside that leads to the attic.

    I wake up to my alarm. I look at the clock. I read bright blue numbers 6:10. I get up and drag my self to the bathroom.
    Harry's POV
    I hate it when new people move in. There's all the annoying kids, and the yelling parents each night. I never get any sleep. I bet the new girl has a lot of kids, though I just haven't seen them yet. I watch her get ready in MY bathroom. I can see her but she can't see me. She doesn't know what's in this house. However, she will soon find out. I bang on the door and she screams. I smirk. She looks in my direction. She has lip stick smeared on her right check. When I see her terrified face, I smirk. I let myself appear once she looks away. She wipes off her lip stick and fixes it. I walk up behind her. My reflection in the mirror. She looks at me with wide eyes.
    "Who the hell are you?!?" She turns to face me.
    " That is where I came from. Hell. But I don't belong all the way. Heaven still has a piece of  me." I smirk at her.
    " And what are you doing in my house?  How did you get in? Why are you here?"
    " Woah cowgirl, hold your horses. First of all, this is my house. Not yours. And I'm not a person, I'm an angel."
    A/N:
    Hehe. Clif hanger!! Well, hope,you like it so far!! Plz don't forget to share, vote and commet!!
LUV MY FANS!!
                        - Amanda Keene