School Sucks

Kurt's POV

I finally made it to school. Granted it was thirty minutes late but whose counting. Me. I rush in to class while my teacher is in the middle of talking. The class looks at me. The teacher speaks obviously annoyed.

"So you finally decided to join us?"

"Yeah yeah I know I'll walk myself to the office."

"I know you can do better than this. I hope you fix whatever is holding you back."

I walk out of the classroom. I get to the office and see Ram waiting there.

"So you either got in trouble or got hired as the vice principal."

"Haha what do you think?"

"Hello mister vice principal."

"Wow." He laughs and shakes his head.

I giggle a little too. He's one of the only people who can make me laugh. He's still laughing as I look at him. He's so beautiful.

(Timeskip like five minutes)

I get called in by the principal. It's the usual rant. Like 'you can do better' and 'I'm disappointed in you'. I tune it out like I always do. But then I hear something awful.

"If you don't get your grades up I'll have to kick you off the team."

"What?!?"

"We can't let you be distracted."

"You can't be kicking me off!"

"I'm not I'm warning you. Get your grades up or your off the team."

"I-I...ok..."

I walk out and wait for Ram to get done talking to her. He comes out with a sad look on his face.

"What's wrong man?"

"If I don't get my grades up I'm off the team."

"Same here. I can't believe I'm asking this but do you wanna study together."

"Sure."

(Timeskip)

It's near the end of the day and Ram and I are walking down the hall. Then I hear someone whisper something.

"I heard they're together."

I tap Ram's arm and look at him.

"Yo you hear that?"

"Yeah let's go 'talk to them'."

After 'talking' to them. Aka beating them up. We continue with our day. I'm glad we heard that. Rumors (like the title) like that can destroy someone's popularity before they even realize it. Imagine if that got to Heather.

It would be the end of the line for our popularity.

*******************************
379 words

I have 26 days to write 5 chapters and figure out where this book is going while working on multiple other books. Why do I do this to myself.
Byeeeeeeeeee
~Rnae