Sammy Imagine for @Michelle_523

*Michelle's POV*

I was sitting at home with my boyfriend Sammy. We were watching a movie when he left to go to the bathroom.

I was waiting patiently when his phone went off. I checked it and it said New message from Tracy.

I was confused, so I unlocked his phone and went through their messages. He's been flirting with her. He even sent nudes?! I was furious, he's cheating on me.

I was crying angry tears when Sam came back into the room. He looked at me confused. "Babe what wro-" "Who's Tracy?" I growled. His face turned pale, but he tried to play it off.

"What are you ta-" "I said who's Tracy?!" I yelled at him, standing up now. "She's just a friend." he mumbled rubbing the back of his next. "Oh! I didn't know friends sent nudes to each other!" He fell silent. "Yeah that's what I thought you cunt." I mumbled and started walking away.

"HEY! DON'T YOU WALK AWAY FROM ME!" He screamed and forcefully grabbed my arm, turned me around, and slapped me extremely hard.

I fell to the ground, hold my cheeks. Tears started forming in my eyes as they spilled over. I looked up at him with fear and hurt written over my face. He was crying too, with sorrow in his eyes.

He tried to step closer, but when I flinched, it sent him over the edge. He fell to the ground, screaming and crying how sorry he was, but something clicked in his mind.

He was so angry at himself, he hurt the love of his life, physically and mentally. He felt so bad he didn't want to live anymore.

He slowly stood up, silent tears still going down his face, and made his way into the kitchen. I followed him, not knowing what he was doing.

I stayed in the doorway, just in case. I saw my pull out a steak knife. He was gonna kill himself. He held it up to his chest area and looked at me with so much sorrow in his eyes it hurt.

"Sam baby what are you doing?" I asked, tears still running down my face. "I'm doing what I deserve. I'm so sorry Michelle. I shouldn't have done any of the stuff I did. I don't know what I was thinking at the time. She means nothing to me. I'm so sorry for hitting you. I promised never to do that, but I did. I let anger get the best of me, and I'm so sorry baby." He said sobbing.

"No no no no no Sweetie come here. I'm fine. Don't do this, or else I'll die with you." I threatened. I started walking slowly towards him.

"Just put the knife down. Come one, we can go to bed and just cuddle. I need you here with me." I said holding my hands out, about a foot away from him.

He was sobbing, hands shaking over his chest. He looked at me and collapsed into my arms, dropping the knife on the floor.

I held him, swaying side to side, shushing him, rubbing his back. "I'm so sorry baby. I'm so sorry." he sobbed j to my neck. "It's okay baby, you're okay." I cooed into his ear.

Once he calmed down, I lead him up to our bedroom and took off his jeans and t-shirt and threw him a pair of pj pants. I changed into yoga pants and one of his t-shirts and climbed into bed, Wrapping my arms around him, burrowing my head into his chest.

"I love you Sammy, no matter what. Forever and always." I whispered to him, kissing his jaw. "I love you too baby. Forever and always." he replied and kissed the top of my head.

From then on, we were loyal to each other. And I was the happiest woman on Earth.