~Chapter 2~ ~Petals Fall On The Ground~

Russia's P.O.V

... "Почему это должен быть ты... " I sighed hoping he didn't understand Russian.Him and his family hates me and mmy family however I've always wanted our families to get along, I don't know if I should ask him to be friends or not...it would bee hard with the condition I'm in. I saw America humming something to himself as we waited to get out of detention...

America's P.O.V(coz he don't get much parts)

I was humming 'Princess' don't cry-Aviva'(song above) as I forgot I was in detention with Russia... I suddenly realized I was and quickly stopped.Our families always fight and I used to not mind but now that I think about it, I really want it to stop. Russia never does anything he never tells his family about what I do which seems weird... He always disappears out of nowhere.There is no chance that he will want to be my friend... Even tho I would really like to... Now that I think about it he's pretty ho-'WHAT AM I THINKING ABOUT I CAN'T THINK ABOUT THAT!!!' As I'm lost in my thoughts I hear russia calling my name. Out of instinct I growl "WHAT???" He just lightly sighs and says "... Detention is over..." I mumble a quick 'thank you' and speed walk out of the class.

Russia's P.O.V

I let out a loud sigh of relief as he get out of thee classroom i can't hold back no more... I start coughing up crimson red blood along with the delicate red roses.. Some buds, some petals, and some full flowers... (at the first stage of hanihaki you noly cough up petals but as time passes by you begin to cough up buds then flowers-I studied hanihaki for a week once =w=) I hear footsteps coming from the hall I try hold in the coughing but I can't... Suddenly poland and germany come in...

Germany's P.O.V(surprise mother trucker)

Me and poland were walking down the hallway waiting for Russland to get out of detention, when we saw America running to get out of school. We thought Russland would come out right after buut after 2 minutes he still wasn't out. We decided to head to the class to check on him,thats wheen we saw him kneeling on the floor coughing up blood and flowers....

Poland's P.O.V (Uwu #uwuclanforever)

When I saw Rosja on the ground coughing up blood and roses I imidietly slapped my hands over my mouth.I wasentt sure what this was... But I knew someone who would.. It was of course Japan however she bullies Rosja and would use it against him,i know my brother is studying medicine and studies Japanese desease so I decided to call him. I entered his number and waited for reply. "hello what is is Lengyelország?" he asked. "WĘGRY I NEED YOU HELP ROSJA IS ON THE GROUND COUGHING UP CLOOD AND PETALS ANND WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAAT IT IS!!!!" he goes silent for a while before saying ".. I'm afraid he has hanihaki, a desease that is coursed but what it thought tto the person one-sided love.. The person coughs up flowers and blood until he chokes of them until death.. There and 3 options... He confesses and the person likes him back and he lives normally... He confesses and the person rejects him and he slowly dies off the disease or he has it surgicaly removed but all his love for the person will be gone.. " I stand there silent for a while tears filling my eyes knowing what is happening to my friend... But how will we know who thee person is! I tell Niemcy what it is and he slaps his hands over his face while Rosja is on the ground sobbing in a puddle of blood and roses, i try calm him. ANND pat his back saying ".. We know what's it is every thing is fine we don't hate you for it, but if you wouldn't mind could you tell us who it is?.." he calms his breath and sighs ".. Fine but.. Please don't hate me FORR this AAND don't be mad at him..." he says "we promise not to." then he sighs and quietly mumbles ".... It's A-Америке..." my eyes widen in shock.. He loves his own bully?! I sigh and just say "it's alright we won't tell anyone.... Right Niemcy?" he nodded yes as we cleaned up and walked home...

Im sorry this is pretty short the next few chapters will be as well i hope you enjoyed it  and tysm for all the love and motivation you guys give me you don't know how much it means to me, ilygsm and hope you will enjoy this book as much as I enjoy working on it,
~ RusameIsLifeUwU

Word count : 805