17

CHAPTER 17:- food...
=====================================
Jeongyeon 's POV
it's our lunch break I am walking towards our lunch hall.

Boys school is already separated that means instead of 15 there will be 9 girls.
I am gonna miss my oppas.

I reached the hall and saw 7 girls waiting for me.
I sat down and I am not able to see Nayeonie.

"Jihyo where is nayeon" I asked.
"she is there" she said while pointing towards the corner seat.
"wae?  What happened to her. Did she ate lunch" I asked and they shook there heads.
"she got less marks in test and when we are there to concern her she screamed on us.  She didn't eat a thing from morning" dahyun stated.
"Mina you are a biology student right" I asked and she nodded.
"how many dumplings a human can eat which will not harm her body" I asked.
"maximum 6 dumplings"she answered
"okay I'll handle her" I said and left the table.

I walked towards the food supplier and took 3 plates and 10 dumplings and 2 bottles of orange juice.

I put all the dumplings in 1 plate.

And headed towards her.

She was looking outside the window.

I sat in front of her.

"hey losser" she turn her face towards me.

"I am not did you forget you lose that game" she said and started watching outside again.

"if you are not then I am challenging you to eat more then 4 dumplings" I said and crossed my arms. She turn her face to face me.

"I am not interested in anything Jeong..." she said.

"I knew it that you have fear that you'll lose" I said and acted like I am soo happy.

"Yaah! I don't have fear of that"

"so take this challenge "

"okay challenge excepted but what will you do if I win"

"anything you'll demand" I said.

"okay let's get started " she said.

I distributed 5 - 5 dumplings in the plate. She was about to start when I hold her wrist.

"YOU HAVE TO CHEW IT PROPERLY either I will consider this as cheating if you'll gulp" I said and left her wrist she just simply nodded.

"3...2...1...start"
She started eating.

I am just watching her then when she finished her first dumpling I put mine and started to eat.

She looks so cute while she is eating.

After 20 minutes she ate all the dumplings.

"aish... I am full" I left 1 dumpling on my plate so that she can win.

"see I told yaa you can't win" she said.

"yaa yaa whatever take this" I offered her juice and she started drinking it.

"now... You have to do whatever I will demand" she said and I nodded.

"I'll think and then I'll tell you" she said and started walking towards our group.

They did a little chit chat.

I don't know what they talked about because I left for washroom.

I have to take my drug.

Nayeon's POV
I started talking to girls.

When they said that the dumpling challenge we have done is a plan of jeongyeon to make me eat food.

"I fell in love with a right girl... Ahhh how much I love you YOO JEONGYEON "