THE POSSESSIVE WOMANIZER

WARNING: R-18 | SPG | Mature Content

PROLOGUE

LETTING MYSELF ADJUST to the lights as I stared at the bunch of people on the center of this Club, Grinding their ass off.

I played with my Curly Brunette hair when a tall, hot and handsome man walking towards me with a playing smirk on those thin lips of his, with a two cups of drink on his hand.

"Hi, pretty lady." He said in a husky Voice.

"Hi to you too, handsome." I said and bite my lips seductively.

"Want some drink, babes?" He asked and raised his hand with a cup of margarita.

"Oh, sure." I took the margarita from him and drank it then lick my lips.

He shook his head and Chuckled.

"I'm Clervin Jones, By the way." He extended his hand on me.

"Liliane Hart." Took his hand and shook it.

"Oh, So your liliane. My cousin's bestfriend."

"Cousin? Who?" I asked with a furrowed eyebrows.

"My Cousins Are Ashton,The twin and Ashie." He replied.

I nod. "My bestfriend is Ashie."

He Chuckled. "Of course... Wanna dance?" He asked and land his hand on me.

"Sure."

"WHERE Did CLERVIN go?" I asked at Dwayne and roamed my eyes aroud the VIP room.

That fucker just disappeared without fucking saying anything to us. He is the one who called us to chill out but he was nowhere to found.

Dwayne shrugged his shoulder. "Don't know. Maybe flirting with girls."

I shook my head. That Dickhead has an impatient Cóck.

I stand up from the couch on the VIP room and look down at the bunch of people on the dance floor.

I roamed my eyes there and shook my head when I saw Clervin dancing with a hot and sexy woman. I was about to turn around when I saw the womans face. My jaw Clenched and I gritted my teeth. Liliane was grinding her back on Clervin's body while Clervin seems to be enjoying it.

I ran down to the dancefloor but the woman I fuck last night blocked my way.

"Wanna Have sex with me again, Ashton?" She said and bit her lips seductively. Her offer was temping but I don't repeat on fucking bitches.

I looked at her with boredom in my eyes. "I already fuck you, woman and I don't repeat on fucking those woman I already fuck. Like you. So, get out of my way." I said and she gaped at me but she move aside.

"Clervin, liliane." I muttered in a dangerous tone When I was already in front of liliane and clervin.

Clervin smirked at me while liliane has a shock expression.

"Liliane, Go home. This place is not good for you." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Doesn't concern you." She said stubbornly.

I blew a frustrated breath." You go home or I'll tell Your parents that your here, flirting with a guy."

"Are you threatening me?" She snapped.

"No, I'm really going to do that if you doesn't go home." I took my cellphone on my pocket and pretend to call her parents.

"Okay, okay fine! I'm going home!" She said irritatedly.