BGC 14: Part 4

(Meanwhile in the limo….)

"You look gorgeous Zonnique!" said Tay.

"Aww, thanks boo," replied Zonnique.

"Her outfit stay on FLEEK!" added Ari.

"Only because both her parents are both grammy awarded/nominated artists." mumbled Trinity to Payton.

(Both Trinity and Payton laughs)

"Sneak dissing is bad for your health." said Zonnique as she rolled her eyes.

"Wasn't nobody sneak dissing about you!" said Payton.

"Yes ya'll was so stop all that pettyness." said Zonnique.

"Whatever, believe what you want." said Payton with an attitude.

"Aww, Trinity's little minion following in her foot steps!" said Syd while laughing.

"Hold up, I'm not a minion so check your self." replied Payton.

"Thats all you do is follow Trinity around like she rules you or something." said Syd.

"LIES. She is just my friend. And I don't even hang out with yall so who else am I supposed to hang out with? k then." said Payton.

"There is Shania, Payton, Xiamara, and Autumn. Yall be acting like they don't exist." replied Syd.

"We are sisters, we all love each other unconditionally and equally. So miss me with that bs. Instead of worrying about what im doing go get you some new weave boo, you've been having that same bob hairstyle for the longest." said Payton while laughing.

"girl shut up! I know you ain't talking because you be needing some edge control for them edges." said Syd.

"Honey my edges is alright, I don't need anything for my edges. My edges be on fleek regardless." said Payton.

"No they don't" replied Syd as she took a sip of her drink.

"You just mad because I took your spot in Charm. You can't sing so they kicked you off the group and added me." said Payton.

"Actually, me and Tay left because Charm because the group is flop and neither Trinity or Shania can rap nor sing. We wans't getting anywhere in that flop group." said Syd.

"Charm is flop? But we doing better than your group. We got 150k+ views on Youtube but yall only got 36k. Hahaha" Said Payton while laughing.

"SHUT THE HELL UP. WATCH YOUR DAMN MOUTH!" said Syd as she threw her drink in Payton's face.