The Fight

*Beep Beep Beep Beep* Its 6 am, December 13 . I brushed my hair and took a shower. "Chlo breakfast is ready." said my mom. "Be there in 5 minutes." I ran to the room, i put on: a purple sweater/shirt, black leggings, grey beanie , and purple vans. I got my backpack and flew down the stairs (i smelled pancakes).I sat at the table with Max (blah) i ate as quickly as possible. I ran upstairs put my hair in a high ponytail and clipped on a bow . I ran back downstairs "Bye mom,bye dad, bye monster." i slammed the door and ran to the bus stop . My friend Caroline was there . "Hey Carol!" She turned around and got on instagram. "Hi Carol!?"

I sat next to her but she ignored me . I texted her and she erased my contact name from *Sister * to *Chloe *.The bus was here she sat next to Melanie the girl i really hated since first grade. We got to school ,when Caroline got off the bus i pulled her to the bathroom i asked her why she has been ignoring me . She wiped a fake tear off her face and said "My boyfriend Brandon broke up with me because he said he likes you, didn't you see he put you as his womancrushwensday?" "No i blocked him,plus you know i dont like him because i loveeee Jake!" Caroline said "okay fine ill change your name back to Sister ." "okay lets head to Math class." i said pulling her to class. While we were walking to class she was changing my contact name back to *Sister *. I giggled and ran to class.

First chapter what do you guys think .I will work on a chapter on Sundays and try to publish on Mondays☺. Bye Lovelies ❤