4

No ones pov

the Todoroki children were taken away to the campus of U.A. the entire time Fuyumi talked in a monotone tone about their 'father'. Natsu had fallen asleep on Shot's shoulder and Shoto was looking out the window as well as clutching at the photograph of happy times in his life. before his quirk was a problem before mother left them. they reached the school and Aizawa offered them his room for the next week until they came up with a plan on what to do with them. they agreed. just as they were leaving for Aizawa's room a certain Greenette boy came running. 

Midoriya pov

I saw the car pull up when I had gone out again for a run and decided to check on Aizawa. I got exited and worried when I saw all three of the Todoroki children following Aizawa.

"Aizawa-sensei!" I yell to them. Todoroki-kun turned around staring at me in his normal blank way. he was holding some sort of framed photo. just making out five figure one being Todoroki-kun. 

"yes Midoriya?" Aizawa looked at me.

"I was gonna as if I could you know help out at all?" I asked him. Aizawa smiled a bit nodding his head to follow him. we walked into his house and I saw three small cats. I bend down and pet one. they purr which I thought was cute. I then look at Todoroki who was standing at the entrance wondering if he should enter the room and if he did would he be hurt. it was the same with the rest of his siblings they stood looking at the inside checking for a drunk man who was gonna hurt them.

"it's okay to come on in." aizawa says to them. slowly Todoroki steps in the room along with his siblings. they sit on the couch in the room and Todoroki leans his head in his sister.

"can you tell me a story about Touya?" he asked. I have no idea who that is but listen  in on the story.

"alright Shoto. which story wuld you like to hear?" she asked her brother. he thought for a second.

"can you tell me the one about his hug with that boy who saved him?" he asked. what hug what boy who is Touya. I went on wondering. I look to Aizawa seeing if he knew what they were talking about. he looked just as confused as me. 

"well there was one day when Touya was outside by himself the day he lost his mind and broke. even more then we already have been broken. it was also the day that his fire had become blue from over use. he walked along keeping his head low but bumped into a boy. they turned out to both be abused and ended the conversation with a...hug. they hugged and it saved Touya from...suicide for a good two more years until he was 14 and ran off." the sister stopped talking and it became a dealy silence. I thought about the hug. and then thought about todoroki-kun. could he be saved with only one hug? Aizawa had written down the story. 

"children, I just got a message from a....villain named dabi who wants to meet you. I'm not sure it's such a go.." he was cut off by the older boy with white hair cutting him off.

"did you just say Dabi?" he sputtered. Aizawa nodded. 

"can we see a photo of him please?" asked Natsu. Aizawa handed him the phone it was then almost dropped by him. 

"its touya." he gasped. 

"exuse me what did you just say?" Asked Aizawa.

"I said that it's Touya our older brother."