[part 4]

Yunmi POV

You laying on your bed as staring on the ceiling while smiling to yourself. Thinking about how he act to you make you blush all the time. But thinking back what Sana said to you, 'he is perfect'. Did he seriously a guardian angel that the God send to you?

Knocking on your bedroom's door make you jump a little shocked.

Yoongi: Yah~ bullshit. Are you asleep already?

You heard your brother's voice behind the door.

Yunmi: N-not yet.

Yoongi: Come downstair, eat.

You feel something happen to your brother. Lately he always caring about you. He act not like usually he used to be. But you appreciated it.

Yunmi: Its okay, just go on. I already eat lunch.

You reply him as refused to eat with him. You heard he mumble 'hmm' before leaving your room. You continued your doing staring on the ceiling until Hyungwon's face with sweet smile popped out on the ceiling make you blush and quickly cover up your face with hands.

Suddenly beeping sound comes from your phone means notification popped out. You reach out your phone from your pocket and check the ID. Its 'unknow number' showing up. You quickly open the chat.

[Unknow number:
Hey beautiful...]

[Unknow number:
Stop thinking about me, beautiful.]

You read the second message make you smile to yourself like a fool.

[Yunmi:
Hey Wonie... How did you know it?]

You click the send button as quickly saving his number to Hyungwonie~💕. But suddenly you scared of if someone will saw his name at your phone. As fast as flash you change his name to Guardian~Angel.

Yunmi: Its perfect!

You saw he typing to reply as you wait for him patiently.

[Guardian~Angel:
You just drove me to your mind, beautiful.]

[Guardian~Angel:
By the way, actually I was at work. But its really tiring and bored. So I decide to check on my beautiful were doing till she drove me to her mind.]

You turn back laying on your stomach and hide your face on the pillow when reads his reply.

[Yunmi:
Just laying on bed. Still tired.]

[Yunmi:
It is?? By the way, I'm forgot to ask you something...]

[Guardian Angel:
What is it, beautiful?]

[Yunmi:
What kind job you do??]

[Guardian Angel:
Why you want to know??]

[Guardian Angel:
Nothing much. Just a simple work enough I can survive.]

[Yunmi:
I see...]

[Guardian Angel:
I gotta go... they calling me for the next session. I'll see you tomorrow. Have a good night and sweet dreams beautiful.]

[Yunmi:
Oky...]

But when you waiting for 5 minutes, he still not replying you. You know he is very busy with his works. He said he just doing simple work that can help him to survive. But what job he was doing? Session? What session?