the disappearance

Well stuff happen Kevin goes to.make friends to torture to death, well one day Melody goes missing, Robert gets into a panic and tells Kevin he can go to preschool just he can't hang out after school or if he has work go to daycare. Kevin does exactly what Robert says and at daycare Daniels there to wait for Veronica and Stan "Dani what happened to ur mama and dada?" Kevin asks the young Daniel. He gets a little triggered "they got rid of me for a camp...they never loved me...there replacing me..." Daniel replies sadly, Kevin hugs daniel and gives him a stone. "This is a friendship stone! Here I'll write my name and u write urs when u feel sad just hug this stone and then when we see each other at daycare we will both talk about why ur sad" Daniel smiles and writes Kevin's name and his name, Robert comes around the same time Veronica does with Alanna. "Hey Kevin! I see ur making a friend I'm gonna talk to his guardian pls continue playing!!" Robert was offly nice and drunk so he let kevin play with Daniel. "Kevin is ur daddy okay?" Daniel curiously asks. "I think he is okay he is probably having a good day!" Kevin replies and they all go home with a smile on there faces. The next day Robert drops off Kevin at veronicas house so the boys can car pool together and talk but Jens there and we all know Kevin has a giant crush on him. "Daniel r u excited for school today?" Kevin asks the Daniel,Daniel shakes his head yes and they go to preschool.