Your guardian(meeting a friend...a weird one 😳🤨)

(Out of respect for my first 2 readers, I'll continue the story without a Snowman review perspective. But I will put it in my Random Stories, Imagines and One-Shots Book for those of you readers that voted yes on the Snowman review perspective. I want to be fair to everyone. Hope everyone understands.)

With all that has happened Snow decided to call in a friend to help figure out why everyone is able to find you so easily when you both have been covering your tracks so well that the greatest hunter couldn't even find you

With all that has happened Snow decided to call in a friend to help figure out why everyone is able to find you so easily when you both have been covering your tracks so well that the greatest hunter couldn't even find you. (He frustrated and puzzled)
But the friend he called was not what you expected, he was??? Weird?.. I guess I the closest word to describe him but at least he was nice to you(but you weren't sure if it was cause he feared Snowman or he actually was a nice person) he introduced himself as Josh but said he wanted to be called Scud(you didn't know why but didn't care to ask why)

 I guess I the closest word to describe him but at least he was nice to you(but you weren't sure if it was cause he feared Snowman or he actually was a nice person) he introduced himself as Josh but said he wanted to be called Scud(you didn't know...

He knew you were a werewolf because of Snowman but he didn't tell him that you were a rare species of werewolf.(one thought to be extincted)

He told Scud to watch over you while he went to find out if someone in Mesa city was leaking out info on you two. You didn't want him to go but he whispered something to you that made you let him go but you still worried. Scud was busy working on reinforcing your apartment room and making a few traps at Snowman's request, he was humming a song while working, it sounded familiar but you couldn't figure it out. You went to the kitchen and turned to ask Scud if he want a snack or something to eat, he said sure whatever you had available. So you looked in your fridge trying to figure out what to fix???
You heard Scud humming the same tune again and that's when it hit you! You finally figured out the tune and you accidentally yelled "That's it!" He jumped turned and asked "what?" You tell him "I finally figured out the song you were humming, it was bugging me that I couldn't figure out what it was. You were humming "High ho high ho it's off to work we go" right?" He laughed and shook his yes while he went back to work laugh at how weird but funny you were which made him understand why Snowman likes you and wanted to protect you(even though he knew the real reason why).

You started to hum too while cooking up so fried chicken for you and Scud, he noticed your humming over his and asked "what tune are you humming, I don't recognize?"
You laughed and told him "not many do, it's an Irish song that I always loved and sometimes I hum it when I'm worried or working on something." He chuckles a little then asks if you could sing a few verses so he could hear what it sounded like, you shook your head no telling him that you couldn't carry a tune in a bucket, just hum. He gave a puppy eyes 🥺 at you begging to hear it, which eventually you caved and agreed to sing a little bit.
🎶 As I went a-walking one evening fair
It being the summer to take the air
I spied a maiden and a sailor bold
And I stood to listen
And I stood to listen to hear what they might say